Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VM Board Introduce Yourself Thread!

This is for the newbies! Ksite has a introduce yourself section but that's mainly for the Smallvillians. I thought it would be nice to have a thread specifically for Veronica Mars fans to come and introduce themselves. (I hope its okay with the Mods to have this. If not, please delete)

Maybe we can say a few things about ourselves. Mention when we started watching VM and what we like about it.

I'll start.

My name is Sarah. You can call me Sarah or Clarkoholic, whichever you prefer. I live in Michigan and I'm married.

My all time favorite show is Smallville (obviously) but Veronica Mars would have to be a close second. I love that it has great continuity. The writing is great and the plot is amazing! The first episode I saw was 'You Think You Know Somebody' and I actually didn't like it that much. Later on I watched 'Russkie Business' and then watched the next one and got hooked! I loved it! So, by means I'm not allowed to say, I was able to watch every episode. So needless to say, I love this show!

Who's next?

My name is Martin, I'm 17 (18 in about a month an' a half. w00)... I live in Scotland.

I've watched Veronica Mars from the beginning. I saw the pilot, and to be honest, I didn't think it was that great. I gave it a chance though, and watched the second episode... and the third.. forth... and at episode 21, im still here.

Veronica Mars is probably my favourite show at the moment. I hope I can say that again next year, when the second season starts.

(Well, this doesn't feel like Veronica Mars Anon. at all...)

Comment

Hi my name is Desi I'm 25 and I live on the eastcoast.

I think the first Episode I saw was Clash of the Tritons, but I wasn't completely hooked until You Think You Know Someone

I was thought that Veronica would be like Chloe (SV) both smart snarky tiny and blond

But Veronica is a totally different character and the show is smart, the writing steller, and the cast has great chemistry!

Veronica Mars is my new favorite show

Comment

Hi my name Nina I am 18 and I live in Tennessee

I can't say VM is my fav show but its in the top three

I've been watching from the start but like most I wasn't hooked right away but the Lilly Kane story got me interested so I kept watching and after about 5 or 6 eppis I was hooked
        Last edited by cra Z 4 Lex; 05-04-2005, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Hey! NAJ (I already know you! ) and Dizzy and cra Z 4 Lex!!

Comment

Jennifer... LA... 25.

Tried an episode of VM near the begining because everyone kept comparing it to Buffy... saw it and was terribly disappointed... nothing like Buffy. Let the bitterness wash off for a few episodes... gave it another try... and hooked.

Favorite show is Buffy... with X-Files (if you could remove the last two seasons AND the series finale) trailing behind.

Comment

That's strange it was compared to Buffy. It's nothing like Buffy. Weird.

Comment

I'm Heidi. I live in Utah and I'm 22.

I started watching Veronica Mars about midway through the season, then I saw the Pilot on a rerun and was completely hooked. Smallville is still my favorite, but VM is second. I love the mystery and the shocking facts that come out in each episode.

Comment

Michele - 35 - Northern California

I started watching because Kristen on E! hypes the show a lot.

I don't know the names of every episode. The only one I didn't see was the one with Paris Hilton.

It is in my top 3 with Lost and Desperate Housewives.

Comment

I never even did this on the Smallville board. Oh well. I'm Amy, 24 and living in Georgia.

I actually didn't start watching Veronica Mars until "Clash of the Tritons" then I caught a couple more in reruns and I've been watching it ever since. I've read the transcripts for the first 6 episodes so I can't wait until the DVDs.

While I love Veronica Mars, my favorite shows are Battlestar Galactica and Lost. Smallville is up there sometimes, but right now I'm not too happy about the Clana.

Comment

Hi, I'm Stella, 29, and living in NC.

I have watched VM since the beginning (always taping it because I have class on Tuesday nights).

Well...I would definitely have to say VM is my favorite show right now (interestingly topping my past favorites: Charmed, West Wing, Joan of Arcadia, and NCIS).

Comment

Hey, I'm Deion, 22 From Texas.

My first VM ep was "The Girl Next door". It was cool, I kinda was going back and forth though, I caught " Like a Virgin" but didn't decide to make VM my Tuesday show of choice until "Silence of the Lamb". I was hooked. And I still need to have more Mac. The girl is cool.

I also may die because Tuesday is still so far away, but I'll keep ya'll (Texas speak) posted.

Comment

I'm Mark. Started watching for 2 reasons.. All the comparisons to Chloe and the first TWOP recap for the pilot. I checked it out and got hooked.

Comment

Just call me Moe. 18 a old. college student...currently taking summer break.

I causally watch whatever is on TV, even if I don't see the previews. so I caught the Pilot of VM and sinse then I have become a fan.

oh and I am also a Clana, Lexana fan justincase someone wants to know.

and people

Comment

Howdy Ya'all!

My name is Logans_Love, or Melissa. I am a twenty-one year old VM fan. I first saw the episode where Mac found out that she was really Madison. Thanks to reruns, I've been able to catch up completely. I'm hooked. I'm more than hooked. I've been sucked into Neptune!! Now, my favorite show of all time is Buffy. I'm one of the hardcore, name all the episodes, know-the-whole-storyline-as-if-you-were-there fanatic. I've loved James Marsters since "School Hard" and I've ridden the Spuffy ship since it first brought up it's anchor. Before, even. I now feel that was with Veronica and Logan. I'm infatuated with Jason Dohring. I'm captivated by ever aspect of this show.

As for the Buffy comparison, I can see it. The writing is the same in the fact that it is crisp, fresh, and at times cynically snarky. The writing has the same elements of Buffy. The difference is made in the fact that the storyline and characters are so vastly different from those of Buffyverse!

Veronica Mars has swiftly become my second favorite show of all time. If it keeps going as great as it has, it'll match my Buffy devotion... God I love this show!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎