No announcement yet.

Episode 1.21: A Trip to the Dentist

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 1.21: A Trip to the Dentist

It's the penultimate episode of Veronica Mars!

What did you think of it?

Remember people, I hate you all.
    Best. Episode. Ever!
    0%
    Great.
    0%
    Alright... I mean i wouldn't give it an award...
    0%
    Poor.
    0%
    Worst. Episode. Ever!
    0%

I can't wait for this episode...this must be a really good one. not only do we find out most of the things we need. But KB, says that this episode was the one in which her acting shines...I think it was the one that UPN is thinking of handing in for that whole Emmy bussiness.

Comment

EEK! I can't wait! And the wait is made worse by Gilmore Girls being replaced by the Pistions tonight! Ick, basketball! Ick!

*runs off to wait* I'll be back...

Comment

What kind of drug is GHB?

Comment

Its like a date rape drug. It doesn't smell and its clear. That's about all I know about it.

EEK So good so far

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticlies
            What kind of drug is GHB?
            Click Here

---

I've decided I don't want to know who raped her.

So spoiler tag it.
            Last edited by NewAgeJesus; 05-03-2005, 06:13 PM.

Comment

wahh it sucks it starts at 10, I have finals tomorrow and am going to have to watch it on thursday because there is a two hour LOST episode tomorrow.

Gah, THANK GOD for tivo!!!!

Comment

I loved this episode

{warning sometimes my spoiler warnings don't work so, if you don't want to be spoiled don't read the below paragraph.}

[SPOILER] wow were can I start, this was a great episode...I loved everything. the scene with Veronica and Duncan, was like wow. To be honest I did'nt know it was him, I felt so sorry for her, to find out that your brother raped you.

-the whole logan thing at the end with the camera is so cool.

-how did she know that weevil would be waiting for her

-next weeks previews look beyond good. Can't wait.

-I love this show

-I am so exicted that I don't know what to say.

[/SPOILER]

Comment

WHOA!!! WHOA!!!!! WHOA!!!!!!

That was definitely the best episode ever!! It kept shocking me over and over again! Where to begin!?

[spoilers]The first shocker - Finding out Duncan was the one who "raped" Veronica. Turns out both of them had been drugged (Bad!Logan for drugging Duncan) and it really was consensual. Duncan freaks out in the morning cause she's his sister. He confesses this to her. That was a seriously brilliant scene!! I loved that Veronica went to Wallace first. I'm so glad they had more screen time together and it was nice to see him help her out.

I was happy that she went to Logan and apologized for accusing him. Then I got really creeped out by him. The entire time they were in his room (poolhouse) I felt weird. When he was going to get something to drink for them, I didn't trust him at all. THEN!! THEN!!!! She finds a video camera system set up in his room! *sqeeks* Bad Logan! Bad! I really really don't trust him anymore. I honestly thought he was good up until then.

I really hope Keith was able to convince that chick (hooker) to confess. I'm sure he did cause they never went back to it. Then Lianne shows up at the end!! Eek! I'm wondering if she showed up or if Keith found her. I'm assuming he knew she was in rehab or something. He is a P.I.
                  [/spoilers]

Okay so I can't think of anymore to write now cause it was just TOO DAMN GOOD!!!

10 out of 10. But next week's look AMAZING! I can't wait for it!

EDIT: I want to add that Teddy Dunn looked HOT with that beard!! Hubba Hubba!
                  Last edited by clarkoholic; 05-03-2005, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Im a spoiler junkie...

I couldn't help but look... haha.

But..

Comment

WOW.
                      WOW.
                      WOW.

I'm totally blown away. Teddy Dunn did that scene! This was the best episode yet. If next week comes even close to it I will be even more sad to see it go for the summer.

PLUS, I won $20! That will teach my sister to doubt me.

BEST NIGHT EVER!

Comment

WOW Awesome episode could only be tpped by next weeks episode!

Madison is a B!TCH! And Dick is a J@CKASS!

Some spoilers ahead:

If Duncan knew that V was his sister why would he sleep with her I mean somewhere in the back of his drug fogged mind he knew this, and flipping out on the car you weren't drugged then DK no excuses there.

Weevil standing up for V like that great and Wallace was amazing. two unsung heroes. We love you!!

Wallaces' mom was awesome standing up to Weidman (sp?) like that. She rocks! last week

Logan was so sweet at the party, if you don't like my GF you can get the hell out, ( swoons at cutess) but naughty boy for having the camra in the fan.

But to side with Logan for a sec maybe the camra goes on by itself and he forgot about it. ( hope! hope! hope!)

I really hope that the DNA test says that Keityh really is V dad he's so great, but I don't think it would make a difference to him he'd love her anyway.

Keith and Alicia are cute together, now every thing is going to be weird with Lianne back

Well episode rocked! I loved it!

Howdy! Clark&Veronia Welcome to the board

Comment

I absolutely loved this episode. So... my theory about Logan was sort of wrong, but I'm glad that I never really liked him to begin with b/c he just turned out to be a creep. I just like Duncan and I still don't think that they're [spoilers] brother and sister. It's just too obvious to me. Celeste had a vendetta against Mrs. Mars and she used her son and his girlfriend in the process. I'm just glad that Duncan didn't really rape Veronica.[/spoilers] Teddy Dunn and Kristen Bell were just amazing in this episode. I can't wait until next week.

Comment

[spoilers] So Logan really sucks as a boy friend. He is all protective but then he turns around and has two cameras in the room. [/spoilers]

I love how Weevil and Wallace are both taking care of her when the other loser boys in her life ruin things. I have always loved that she has those two.

[spoilers] I really don't think Duncan is really her brother. That is just wrong. I have a half brother that I don't even know what he looks like and if I found out I slept with him I would have been way more grossed out and sickened then they let Veronica be. I agree that Celeste is a b@#%h and she would totally lie about something like that. I am glad though that is was Duncan because it makes it a little better that it wasn't someone that she hates or that hates her.[/spoilers]

Emotions high, I also agree on the on the acting very nice. Well done.

I am going to watch it again to see if I have anymore to say about it afterwards.
                            Later

Comment

What an amazing episode! It was soooo good! I can't even imagine Duncan as Veronica's brother. I am praying that Logan did not put those cameras in! Pretty please.....

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎