Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 1.21: A Trip to the Dentist

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over at TWoP there's speculation that the cameras were put in by the late Lynn Echolls, to try and catch Aaron cheating on her.

Comment

Hey that good I hope that's the answer

I don't want Logan in anymore trouble

Comment

Has anyone even given thought to the fact that it wasn't Logan's room? That Aaron could have placed the camera in the fan... for all his many conquests... that Logan doesn't even know. While Logan definately came across creepy in this episode... my guess is that he is the FINAL BIG RED HERRING... before the big reveal. I wouldn't go counting on him as the bad guy quite yet. And this isn't just because I love his character... I just think they are going to do as much as possible to steer us away from the truth. Right now we are thinking Logan's a creepy jerk & Duncan's a crazed violent maniac.... can you say "steer us the wrong way?"

Comment

Really! you think Duncan is acting like a maniac I think he's handling everything quite well (snikers)

Mom's a b!tch

Dad's a lier

And he might have slept with his sister

G#D I hope V isn't related to that family

Comment

Ok, after seeing the episode, im more inclined to believe that it was Lynn that set up the cameras, as opposed to Logan. It wasn't some thing a 16/17 year old had set up, to film his sexual exploits.

As far as the rest of the episode is concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowqueen22
              Has anyone even given thought to the fact that it wasn't Logan's room? That Aaron could have placed the camera in the fan... for all his many conquests... that Logan doesn't even know. While Logan definately came across creepy in this episode... my guess is that he is the FINAL BIG RED HERRING... before the big reveal. I wouldn't go counting on him as the bad guy quite yet. And this isn't just because I love his character... I just think they are going to do as much as possible to steer us away from the truth. Right now we are thinking Logan's a creepy jerk & Duncan's a crazed violent maniac.... can you say "steer us the wrong way?"
              thats extaclly what I was thinking....maybe the camera isn't his. But I think it was his room, unless it wasn't the pool house? was it?

anyway what was weevil there....did she like call him, because it would be odd that he would be there the second she needs him.

I still think that there is a chance that Veronica and Duncan are't borther and sisters. I don't know how but I have a feelig that the aren't.

by the way if they were sister and brother, how could the parents that knew allow them to date?

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticlies
                thats extaclly what I was thinking....maybe the camera isn't his. But I think it was his room, unless it wasn't the pool house? was it?

anyway what was weevil there....did she like call him, because it would be odd that he would be there the second she needs him.

I still think that there is a chance that Veronica and Duncan are't borther and sisters. I don't know how but I have a feelig that the aren't.

by the way if they were sister and brother, how could the parents that knew allow them to date?
                Lianne said she didn't know for sure. (she's the only one who could know for sure, unless Jake had a paternity test done already)

I didn't think they'd let Duncan be the rapist... due to the whole incest thing... Buuuut.. if they've gone this far, it wouldn't surprise me if they went all the way and had them be related.

Comment

From the looks of next weeks trailer, I'm thinking these cameras are going to come in handy.

Maybe V is going to find some past tapes of conversations or something of the sort and they are going to give her some interesting info.

Comment

And I don't think the tapes are going to be of Logan!!!

Comment

I like the idea that Lynn Echolls put the cameras in, cause I had mixed feelings about that. I didn't want it to be Logan's doing. I was also trying to figure out why he would leave her there for her to find it. He knows how observant she is.

The whole Duncan thing creeped me out. When he told her, wow, that was an amazing scene.

And then the end with Lianne, wow, blew me away.

Can't wait for next week!

It was also good to see some of the guest people from earlier this season.

Comment

Now this could just be my dislike for Logan kicking in (which I'm am extremely outnumbered by the number of people who like him) Anyways, he obviously uses that room. He hid a key to the liquor cabinet in the air duct and had a screw driver in the drawer. I'm sure he knew about the cameras in there. Maybe he just didn't think that she would notice a camera in the ceiling fan. Its not like it was that obvious. When they were making out he moved her towards the center of the bed. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but when I rewatched I got the same feelings from that scene. I hope I'm wrong b/c that would be really crappy on his part. Can't wait until next week to get an explanation.

Comment

I think that's the point... to make us think it was all planned. But how would Logan install a camera in the ceiling fan & wire it as high tech as it was? He doesn't have any of his own money & I'm sure his parents, however clueless they are, would notice construction in their pool house. Additionally, it's the pool house, that presumably everyone uses. And... if there is a lock to the liquor cabinet... it obviously was placed by someone other than Logan. See what I'm getting at????

Comment

Wow.. Great episode! Especially because everyone's story was different about that night, and how she pulled all of those favors. Remember Logan is Aaron's son...

Sins of the father.
                            Last edited by M.D.; 05-04-2005, 09:23 AM.

Comment

I got the impression that the pool house was his room. When they played poker there in The Echolls Family Christmas it was set up like a room. He had his playstation and all that there...at least, I think it was the pool house. I could be mistaken.

I think your right though, YQ22. That installation had to have been done professionally cause it was fancy smancy. I'm thinking Lynne has security throughout the entire Echolls house. Maybe she was trying to catch Aaron and one of his Ladies. Or maybe it was for security purposes....or personal.

Comment

True - Logan would not have a liquer cabinet in his bedroom

I think the key to the killer is in Lilly's air duct - I think that was a huge clue thrown out to us.

We had to keep replaying the seen with Duncan - he was awesome - I don't think her performance was real enough - I would have smacked Celeste.

I think Kristen on E says we find out if they are actuall related in the finale -

I have missed Duncan - he hasn't had a major role in an episode for quite a while - he is a good actor and as much as I love Logan I am beginning to vant Veronica and Duncan to get back together.

I thought it was weird how Logan was insisting that she trust him - she is usually so bitter about everything how could she so easily agree - weird

next week is going to be crazy - we are doing the count down

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎