Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My summer movie list I was impressed because I loved every movie I went to:
    Revenge of the Sith(no longer playing but be out on dvd Nov.1st)
    Batman Begins(on dvd Oct.8th)
    Fantastic Four
    Sky High
    Stealth

Comment

I saw Dukes of Hazzard today. It wasn't bad.

I also saw The Machinist the other night. Boy, was that a WEIRD movie. Christian Bale looked HORRIBLE.

Comment

Madagascar

Comment

Originally posted by binkys711
          I loved "The Island"!!!it was awesome! and that 2002 cadillac concept car was off the heazzy (cost 500 thousand dlls according to the director ) very cool movie
          I forgot about the car oops.

I liked the movie except the gross medical parts. I admit I may have flinched & closed my eyes a couple of times.

Charlie and the chocolate factory was sweet! i liked it! but i prefer the old oompa loompas better than the new ones
          I haven't watched it yet because I love the original too much.

and stealth i didn't like that much....typical guy movie...i was getting bored while a friend of mine (who is a boy) loved it...figures
          It was okay, for a guy movie , but I hated the last line of the movie. I thought it was degrading for a lady to say that to a guy she liked, even if it was in a smart alecky way . Why use slang words that refer to female body parts in a negative way? Why should slang words for female bodys part be something that is used to convey a negative put down? I detest that so many cuss words have female denotations & connotations, but I digress. Back to movies...

I saw The Dukes of Hazzard - I hate how they walked all over the song at the front. That irritated me. I love that song.

I thought Johnny Knoxville (Luke) was distracting because the whole time I kept thinking "Jackass" Plus, he seemed to be doing several jackass-like stunts throughout. Rosco didn't look or act like anything I remembered & they only used the dog twice? Uncle Jessie's foul mouth was really distracting. And Jessica's (Daisy's) fake Southern accent was funny. When she said, "shake my ass" I shought she had said, "shave my ass."

Also, since when is Hazzard county in Georgia? That just doesn't sound right, but then again, it's been awhile since I saw the show. But I loved the show as a little girl & used to get in & out of the car that way Also, that is one of the reasons I love "Smallville," John Schneider.

Comment

Batman Begins
            Revenge Of The Sith

Comment

Herby Fully Loaded

Comment

I just got back from seeing Wedding Crashers a little while ago, and omg, it was hilarious!!

Comment

I thought Dukes of Hazzard was funny. Its not "one of the best comedy's ever" or anything, but it was just a fun movie to see at the theater.

Comment

just saw War of the Worlds - i give it 9/10

i would have given it ten, but the ending really ticked me off, and the beggining was a little slow

the rest was absolutely amazing.... diabolical... brilliant... gotta see it

Comment

• This summer I have seen:

Batman Begins
                      Fantastic Four
                      Revenge of the Sith
                      Sky High
                      The Island

Comment

• I saw Red Eye a few hours ago. It's a great suspense movie, not to mention the fact that Rachel McAdams is beautiful.

Comment

• I loved Red Eye! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Definite Wes Craven film. Go see it!

Comment

• Thus far:

Batman Begins (2 times)
                            Fantastic Four
                            The Skeleton Key
                            Dukes of Hazzard
                            Magascadar
                            Revenge of the Sith

Land of the Dead

Comment

• I saw "The 40-Year-old Virgin." It was silly but had a lot of laughs.

Comment

• Dukes of Hazzard. Nothing like the TV show but still good.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎