Seen any good movies lately?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw "Happy Endings." The acting was good, characters interesting. Moves a little slow.

Comment

Mr. & Mrs. Smith - nice movie, specially the scene when she was driving, and he was shooting at the black cars and they began telling their deepest secrets to each other, and he told her he was married once,OMG...i luv her reaction , it was very funny

War of the Worlds- it was good, excelent effects, but i didnt like the end, it was a little bit incomplete in my opinion.

Comment

I saw a good film last night called "My Date With Drew." It's a documentary about a 27-year-old guy who has been a big fan of Drew Barrymore since he was a kid. He gives himself 30 days to get a date with her. It sounds dumb, but it was a very funny and enjoyable movie.
        Last edited by scottpaul6; 08-07-2005, 08:33 AM.

Comment

I saw Alexander today. It was pretty good, but WAY too dramatic.

Comment

I saw Akira a few days ago. It was OK it wasn't what I was expecting from a animation tho., one scene made me almost throw up it was so sickening. Overall a good movie.

Comment

Caught DUKES OF HAZZARD opening day and went in with no expectations. Came out laughing until I couldn't stop.

Comment

Million dollar baby..GO CLINT!

Comment

"The Island"

it reminded me of another movie, but it was still okay

Comment

I went to the movies to see "Dukes Of Hazzard," but it didn't start until the following day.
                    Crap! So instead I just went home & watched "Sky Captain And The World Of Tomorrow."

Comment

hmm i saw charlie and the chocolate factory..Johnny Depp rocks!! Of course its not the original but i thought it was great.

Comment

fantastic four was good!

Comment

I went to go see Sky High and what can I say? It's a Disney movie, you gotta love it!!!!

Comment

The last movie I saw was March of the Penguins. It was so sad! But cute.

Comment

I seen War of the Worlds and i thought it was alright

Comment

I loved "The Island"!!!it was awesome! and that 2002 cadillac concept car was off the heazzy (cost 500 thousand dlls according to the director ) very cool movie

Charlie and the chocolate factory was sweet! i liked it! but i prefer the old oompa loompas better than the new ones

sky high was ok but i didn't like the villain that much

and stealth i didn't like that much....typical guy movie...i was getting bored while a friend of mine (who is a boy) loved it...figures

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎