Seen any good movies lately?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought you had 6/10 for a minute there. It scared me phew.

Comment

• Just got back from seeing The Dark Knight, it was freakin awesome! It was better than Batman Begins and is up there with Iron Man.

Comment

• The Dark Knight for sure.

Comment

• Haven't seen Dark Knight yet...

But Journey to the Center of the Earth was good. The 3-D effects weren't overdone and I really just had a good outing to the movies. I give it an 8 out of 10.

Comment

• Just watched The Joker for the second time today. Iron Man, Hulk and Hancock were all good. Now the wait for Terminator 4.

Comment

• Saw DK again, yeah I still agree with my earlier opinion.

Comment

• The Dark Knight, and "good" doesn't even begin to describe it!

Comment

• Yes - 3.10 To Umha, and The Bucket List. Both good films.

Comment

• I saw The Dark Knight, Pineapple Express and Wall-E. All really great movies.

Comment

• Burn After Reading - it was a decent movie with lots of strange twists - you really couldn't tell how it was going to end And Pitt and Clooney stole the show playing dimwits.

Comment

• I just finished watching 'Gone, baby, gone' and I was totally blown away. If you like good thriller movies, you should watch this one. I mean if you haven't seen it already, because its from last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tacitus
                          I just finished watching 'Gone, baby, gone' and I was totally blown away. If you like good thriller movies, you should watch this one. I mean if you haven't seen it already, because its from last year.
                          I agree. I was surprised but this movie was pretty damn good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
                            i just saw 30 days of night again... no one i have ever might likes it, but i still loved it!
                            30 Days of Night was outstanding. I never read the graphic novel but my son did and he said they kept pretty much to the story but there were more characters in the novel.

Saw Burn After Reading this weekend, what a treat! Brad Pitt steals this movie!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginx
                              I agree. I was surprised but this movie was pretty damn good.
                              I was more surprised (more like shocked actually) to learn that it was written and directed by Ben Affleck. I think he should stick to writing and directing, it appears to me that he's doing a much better job in that department

Comment

• Originally posted by Tacitus
                                I was more surprised (more like shocked actually) to learn that it was written and directed by Ben Affleck. I think he should stick to writing and directing, it appears to me that he's doing a much better job in that department
                                Def agree

I watched another movie that surprised me tonight - The Forbidden Kingdom - I read that it was lame etc but I really enjoyed it. They had pretty interesting characters and awesome styles to the clothing etc and everything was vividly colored. Might not be what some people like but it was mostly fighting and visually a candyland

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎