Seen any good movies lately?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to see Narnia this weekend..... ok can I just say that I was bored to high hell. I was expecting a lot of battles and just something more than what this movie was. It was a lot of talking, a lot of men trying to see who's better, it lacked the moral of family from the first movie and it was just all around a blahhhhhh movie.

I hope Indiana Jones fairs better......

Comment

• I went to see Baby Mama yesturday, and it was quite funny. Semi-surprising plot line and great cast.

Comment

• speed racer was decent

Comment

• The Darwin Awards... yeah they made a movie out of it.... was actually a semi-decent movie.

Comment

• Indiana Jones 10/10 I absolutely loved it.

Comment

• I just saw Indiana Jones 4 today. 4.5/5 for me. There are some things about the story that shouldn't ever be in an Indy film.

Comment

• So I watched "Shoot 'Em Up" the other night. I thought it was pretty decent movie, if you actually watch for the fun of it and not nitpick details. Although the plot is a bit far-fetched, there were still lots of good scenes with some sweet gun action. The movie was also quite humorous (but cheesy), as some of you might know if you've seen it, such as the sign from the rooftop.

I feel like watching a crime film now ... any recommendations?

Comment

• Originally posted by number8
                  So I watched "Shoot 'Em Up" the other night. I thought it was pretty decent movie, if you actually watch for the fun of it and not nitpick details. Although the plot is a bit far-fetched, there were still lots of good scenes with some sweet gun action. The movie was also quite humorous (but cheesy), as some of you might know if you've seen it, such as the sign from the rooftop.

I feel like watching a crime film now ... any recommendations?
                  Have you ever seen Chinatown with Jack Nicholson? That's a great crime film.

Comment

• Film noir ... not quite used to those, but maybe I'll check it out.

--------

Just watched Kung Fu Panda today (don't judge me, I am a big fan of animation and animated films ). Surprisingly, it was quite good, and more hilarious than I thought it would be.

The embarassing thing was that the theatre was 80% 10-year olds, and 20% older audiences.

Comment

• The Hulk looks like a good one on Friday.

Comment

• i just saw 30 days of night again... no one i have ever might likes it, but i still loved it!

Comment

• i just saw Kung Fu panda with my little brother. OMg It was so good! seriously everyone go see this movie!

Comment

• um The Dark Knight

I don't even need to give a score, its just that freaking good. Yeah? You should all agree.

Comment

• I agree - The Dark Knight!!!

Comment

• Just saw "The Dark Knight," and it was amazing. 6/5 for certain.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎