This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by genvillewars92
    Shakespere in love
    Cute movie...I've watched it multiple times.

Comment

• I saw "Cleaner" with Samuel L. Jackson, & it was good.

"Into The Wild," with Emile Hirsch was awesome. Check it out.

The new Disney movie "Enchanted" was really cool.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by JB1986
      I watched "Walk The Line" a few days ago. It's one of my favorite movies with great performances by Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon.
      I agree! Most excellent movie!
      Last edited by Randy G.; 04-16-2008, 01:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• just saw Drop Dead Fred for the first time since i was little

i found it soooo much funnier than i did back then... guess my humour has changed a bit

i think i'm gonna hunt down other kids movies i used to love like 'the goonies' and have a marathon of movies that are 'funnier now i get them'

Comment

• Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
          just saw Drop Dead Fred for the first time since i was little

i found it soooo much funnier than i did back then... guess my humour has changed a bit.....'
          That was a funny movie. OMG I love Rick.
          I'm a big Young Ones fan. I used to love watching that back in the day.

Comment

• i haven't seen the young ones since i was about 9!... guess thats another thing to add to the list of things i should watch

Comment

• I just saw Street Kings (Loved it) , 88 minutes (Loved it) and Forbidden Kingdom (Loved it) .

Comment

• Latest movie I saw was "The Forbidden Kingdom" I though it was pretty good. Read my review at http://veohreview.wordpress.com
                Last edited by Awsumdave; 04-23-2008, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• I saw 21 last week and it was a good movie. Could have moved a bit faster imo but overall it was a decent movie and was entertaining.

Also saw:
                  Lars and the Real Girl - could have been a lot more interesting
                  Dan in Real Life - cute movie but was expecting it to be funnier
                  Seeker: The Dark Is Rising - could have been a good movie but felt like massive chunks of the story were missing to make it flow.

Comment

• Dan in Real Life is my favorite movie!

Comment

• Watched Ratatouille, Running Scared, Santa Clause 3 Escape Clause.

Ratatouille - not bad, not one of my fav Pixar films. But I did think it was cute
                      Running Scared - really not what I was expects, lots of crazy stuff in the movie but it was entertaing
                      Santa Clause 3 - watched it for the hell of it and wasn't too impressed. The first one was decent but the last two were ugh.

Comment

• I cried my way through the movie A.I. last night. It was great, but hard to watch with dry eyes.

Comment

• I saw Iron Man thurs night and Made of Honor last night !
                          They were both awesome movies .
                          But to be honest I liked Iron Man better .

Comment

• I will agree on Iron Man it was awesome.

I recently watched an older movie called Foolproof, it stars Ryan Reynolds, he and his freinds play a game of stratagy about pulling heists, their plans are stolen and they are forced to pull off a crime and get out alive.

I realy enjoyed this movie, I think it's worth a watch, rent it if you can.

Comment

• Just watched "I am Legend"

Wow!! 10/10 for sure.

Comment

• Cloverfield 6/10, just didnt do anything for me

Iron Man 9.5/10 just wanted some more action but that wont be an issue if you know what i mean

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎