Seen any good movies lately?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. & Mrs. Smith was the last movie that I saw. I liked it. It was quirky, witty, and smart. Loved the scene where Brad was in the desert in this cart with "Nothin but a good time" by Poison blasting in the background. I was laughing so hard!! I hope that I will be able to see Dark Water or Fantastic Four this weekend. It depends on what my friends want to see also. I also want to rent Be Cool. Just seeing the Rock smack his butt and say scorchin' is enough for me to want to see it.

Comment

Saw Batman Begins a few days ago. Really enjoyed it. It was also fun to notice some actors in it better known as:
      Quai Gan Gin from Star Wars, Morgan Edge from Smallville, some guy from The Last Samurai. There were a few others too. Today, we rented Spiderman, & plan to watch it tonight.

Comment

Saw Batman Begins last week-very good
        &...
        of course...
        Revenge of the Sith...
        Saw that again-I still love it.

Comment

I saw Batman Begins last week. Awesome movie!
          War of the Worlds was great too! (b^_^)b
          Oh, and I saw Hitch and Are We There Yet? today, funny.

Comment

Saw War of the Worlds, didn't rate it. Not a bad film, but not a good one either :S

Comment

I saw War of the worlds on friday! man that movie was sooo cool the special effects were of the heazzy!!! the movie was ok, but the special effects is what really gets to ya!

Comment

i echo that! it was really amazing

Comment

Mr. & Mrs. Smith

Comment

i saw bewitched.... it got progressively less funny but there were a few scenes that were downright hilarious

Comment

Mr. & Mrs. Smith - I didn't like it at all, but I am not a Brad "Arm" Pitt fan. I thought the movie would be pretty much a "guy" movie with lots of action. Then, it was less of that & more about that [SPOILER] therapy session they kept jumping back to. [/SPOILER]

War of the Worlds - liked it except for the part where Rachel & her Dad are [SPOILER] in the basement with that very creepy guy. I thought he was going to be a serial killer or something [/SPOILER]

Ice Princess - Yes, I know it's a cheesey movie for little girls, but I love ice skating, so sue me. all I can say is [SPOILER]zamboni's don't belong on ponds [/SPOILER] I thought Joan Cusack was great. but the cameos by Michelle Kwan & Brian Boitano were very small & they didn't skate, just announced.

Comment

Bad news bears, awsome

Comment

Van Wilder it was quite good.

Comment

Wedding Crashers - A lot of funny scenes. Plot thin. Owen Wilson's nose is weird.

Comment

The Grudge - The whole time I was like, come on Buffy, you can take care of yourself. I didn't like the kid seemingly making the cat noises like that. And they kind of made it look like the kid and the cat were the one and the same.

Boogeyman - the whole time I was like, don't be scared, it's just Matt Camden (Sorry, Barry. I know you probably don't want to be thought of as Matt forever.) I also thought making the little girl [SPOILER] dead [/SPOILER] was really original

In Good Company - not the ending I was expecting.

The Work and the Glory - it was nice to see Eric Johnson (Whitney Fordman) as Joshua Steed. Although, it's hard for me to think of Eric as a brunette who is a bad boy.

Comment

bad news bears was awsome

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎