Seen any good movies lately?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw The Fog yesterday. It wasn't awesome, but it wasn't that bad either. Tom Welling did a great job, and the blonde girl from Lost was HOT! I was kinda confused in the end though, but it was still a good mystery overall. 7/10

Comment

• I saw The Fog last night/this morning. I'm with mario, it wasn't fabulous, but TW's in it . The mystery was actually pretty good, and I did understand the ending , but it was a little anticlimactic. I'll give it a 7.5.

Comment

• I agree with it being anticlimactic, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone, so I won't go into detail.

Comment

• oooh, i've gotta see that movie when it comes out over here .

spiderman's on tonight so i think i'll watch that

Comment

• NO, hollywood produces loads of crap every year lmfao- I'm hoping Harry Potter will be a good- it should be IMO.

Comment

• Sin City, a bit sick but good

Comment

• Fog was good enuf for me to recommend it. Good Halloween movie. It had it's moments. Like, I like the way she.... (J/k! i'm not a spoiler : )

Comment

• Sin City was OK, Batman was OK, War of the Worlds was OK, so no, i havent seen any good movies latety LOL

Comment

• Escape From L.A. 5/10

Nothing beats the original -- Escape from New York.

Comment

• I was only kidding about Sin City- how can i not like JA dancing around- thats worth it alone LOL-

hmmm- I saw Goldfinger a few days ago, classic James Bond 007

Comment

• Thank god you were joking LnL I thought you'd gone blind

Nothing yet, I've got a ton of TV shows to catch up on. Like 5 of them

Comment

• yeah Alex- I figured you or LLM would say something, mmmmm yummy Jessica- the butt which all butts are compared to

hmmmm what else did i see- The Wedding Crashers was pretty funny so i say that was good.

Comment

• Yummy Jessica Alba booty is a plus. Have two avis of her that I use for my Yahoo Messenger icon.

Comment

• Tru dat! I can't believe [SPOILER]Bruce Willis said no I mean WTF?! LOOK AT HER OLD MAN![/SPOILER]

I wanted to see that but never got round to it.

Nothing still.

Comment

• Sin City is so worth it.

They've finally got the two disc edition coming out of over here.

Speaking of Alba booty, I have a poster that I seriously need to put up of her as Nancy in full stripper gear

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎