This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hills Have Eyes sucked. 2/10

Comment

• Finally saw bridget jones dairy 2: the edge of reason. I was expecting it to be alot worse but I found it pretty funny. Sure, they really made the bridget character go off the deep end but some of the scenes were pretty funny "Like a virgin...." their rendition had me rolling

7/10

Comment

• Chicken Little . It was a cute, funny movie for the whole family. I loved the pop culture references like Indy Jones, Spice Girls, and it's "The End of the World" by R.E.M. It's a great movie for the whole family.

Comment

• Watched Office Space last night such a great movie 9/10

Comment

• Saw She's the Man. I was 50/50 on it, but overall I liked it..8/10

Comment

• Saw V For Vendetta. It was OK.

Comment

• I saw Waiting. Hilarious. 8/10.

I also saw the Legend of Zorro (the sequel). It was really good. 9/10.

Comment

• I saw V for Vendetta, kick @$$!! Best movie ever!(overexaggerated) Hugo Weaving's awesome!

Comment

• Lucky Number Slevin-I loved it. Witty dialogue(very much Quentin/Joss Whedon-like), and very smart. You have all the pieces, but you are trying to put them together until you hear it yourself. One of my fav Josh Harnet movies now, and has great A-List actors like Morgan Freeman, Sir Ben Kingsley, and Bruce Willis

The Boondocks Saints-I just saw this on dvd, and I just loved it. Very funny movie, but expect very hardcore violence. Has Sean Patrick Flannery, and man he is so hot. Especially as a Irishman *drools*.

Comment

• Last night, we rented Little Manhattan, Brokeback Mountain, & Wolf Creek (this last one I've yet to see). I did enjoy Brokeback Mountain, but I can't honestly say it's the best movie I've ever seen. I love too many to pick just one, anyway. I really enjoyed Little Manhattan. Don't take my word for it though, I loved Napoleon Dynamite and recommended it to my sister and she couldn't get into it... and I recommended The Weather Man to my Dad and he thought it was one of the dumbest movies he'd ever seen. But if you like family movies or can get into movies where a child is a main character, I think this one is too cute. Synopsis: a 10 year old boy talks about the first time he fell in love... awww...

Comment

• Saturday night saw Silent Hill - 9/10, this afternoon saw Final Fantasy 7 - Advent Children - also 9/10

Originally posted by enamored
                        Watched Elizabethtown on DVD last night. Not worth much 2/10
                        Have to disagree with this one, easily an 7 or 8/10

Comment

• I rented Derailed and A History of Violence on DVD last weekend. Derailed was better than what I expected. I give it a 8/10. I expected much more from A Hisotry of Violence. I give it 4/10.

Comment

• Originally posted by suave_man
                            I rented Derailed and A History of Violence on DVD last weekend. Derailed was better than what I expected. I give it a 8/10. I expected much more from A Hisotry of Violence. I give it 4/10.
                            I agree with both. I saw Derailed and thought it was cool. And A History Of Violence wasn't what I expected... it had a much different story plot than I had originally thought.

I watched Match Point yesterday and was I the only person to see it and go, "What the heck?" I thought it did a complete 180. I am not sure if I liked it or not. I think it dragged for the first 30 or 45 minutes. I had to force myself to sit through it hoping it would pick up. It did... eventually...

Comment

• I saw Match Point and didn't care for it much. I have to be able to connect with a character or characters and I didn't feel any connection with any of them. Not one that I'd recommend.

Midgard--glad you liked Elizabethtown. I didn't like it for the same reasons as above. Didn't connect with the characters.

By the way, by connect, that doesn't mean that I have to like the characters. I guess it's more like they have to impact me in some way.

Comment

• Lords of dogtown - 8/10 - Good film.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎