Seen any good movies lately?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a film last night called "Up for Grabs" about the two guys who fought over Barry Bonds 73rd home run ball in the stands. It was very funny.

Comment

Kingdom of heaven (really good movie)

Comment

Im dying to go see Kicking And Screaming.

Comment

I saw the new Star Wars movie today and I thought it was very entertaining. It was more on the level of the first three episodes than the last two, which weren't that good. I would definitely give it a thumbs up.

Comment

Star Wars. Already been twice. Very intense. Perfect movie to bridge to the OT. I could go on and on and on about it. But I won't. It was definately worth the price of admission.

Comment

Ditto my bud!! Star Wars Revenge of the Sith. Seen it 3 times so far I love it!

Comment

Monster in law. jlo and fonda fighting scenes were pretty hilarious

Comment

Star Wars ROTS

Comment

The last movie I saw was Sahara. I give it 9.9563201 out of 10.

Comment

Star Wars, just like everyone else

*gets out my lightsaber & makes the sound effects*

Comment

I just saw Kingdom of Heaven and I really liked it. Orlando Bloom is a very good actor. I was pleasantly surprised.

Comment

I saw a preview screening of "Lords of Dogtown," and all I can say is that it's the new Lawrence of Arabia of skateboarding.

Comment

Yesterday, in honor of the day before Memorial Day, we watched "Dave" & "First Daughter."

Dave is an older one with Kevin Klein & Sigourney Weaver. I think he's pretty funny & I always will remember her as Dana Barrett off of "The Ghostbusters."

"First Daughter" has Katie Holmes & the guy who plays her dad, the president, (Michael Keaton) was Batman in one of the movies. I kept just waiting for him to slide down a pole & get on his bat suit

Comment

Star Wars (of course)

I want to see cinderella man (i love boxing)

Comment

Originally posted by CapraIII
                                I saw a preview screening of "Lords of Dogtown," and all I can say is that it's the new Lawrence of Arabia of skateboarding.
                                I want to see this movie sooooo bad! I saw the documentary "Dogtown and the Z-boys" a couple years back and it was really interesting.

I saw "Sideways", I wasn't particularly impressed with it at all.
                                Last edited by SupermansNotDead; 05-30-2005, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎