Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think that Sherrif Don Lamb killed Lily - but it's just a theory!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that Sherrif Don Lamb killed Lily - but it's just a theory!

Sheriff Don Lamb was Deputy Lamb at the time, he’s young-ish (and definitely immature) and its entirely possible that he was either having an affair with Lily of wanted to have an affair with her . . . Anyway something happened and he killed her . .

Then Duncan found her dead and freaked out, when he was so out of it and covered in her blood (maybe even right there with her outside) his parents thought he had an Epileptic fit and killed Lily so they covered it up to protect him (we know he was bloody at some point due to the timing of when his gym uniform was washed) . . .

Even Duncan doesn’t know if he killed Lily . . .

Sheriff Lamb is enough of a main character that it has the shock factor, but not so much of one that we will miss him once he’s gone . . . and he’s certainly a big enough jerk to make it believable . . .

Just my own little theory, not a spoiler.

Certainly Sherrif Lamb is currently one of my key suspects... I just don't believe the killer is going to be one of the characters painted as a killer all year (ex: Duncan, Jake, Celeste, Logan, Weevil, or Abel). But I do think some of these characters will somehow be involved with the killing... either events leading up to her death or the coverup.

Comment

Exactly, any of the main suspects would be too obvious . .

Comment

I totally agree with that, he ws been a suspect for me since day one, also i was kind of wondering if he raped veronica (I know, it's weird) because when she went to ask him for help he sort of laughed and said there was nothing he could do about it. All sheriffs would be concerned about that type of thing unless they committed a crime simmilar. (That theory about Lamb and lily is a little far fetched, there is like nooo evidence of that, but sounds resonable.)

Comment

I agree. He's a definite suspect.

But he's one of those characters that if he was the killer I wouldn't be that surprised. I'm thinking it will be a character we wouldn't suspect at all.

Comment

At this rate the only characters we don't suspect are Veronica, Keith Mars, Wallace, Wallace's Mom, Deputy Leo, Meg & Mac... so which one????

Comment

I've suspected Keith for a while. I really don't want it to be him and I don't really have reasoning for it but he would be someone we wouldn't suspect at all. And it would totally suck if it was him cause he's major character and I'd hate for his and V's relationship to suffer (which it would).

Comment

Sher. Lamb always gave me the wonkies!

He's too... slimey. Weasel-like in his approach to everything. He's just the type of guy that I could see Lilly toying with. He's also the type that would get infuriated if he felt that he was made a fool by Lilly. I could see him backhanding her or something, killing her. I can also see Duncan finding her. That could easily send him into shock. And, ofcourse, his parents would cover for the boy if they thought that he had accidentially killed Lilly. That would also explain Lamb finding the shoes on Able's boat. He's untrustworthy. Plus, with him gone, Keith can get his job back... and maybe we'll see a little more of Deputy Hottie... I mean Leo!

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎