No announcement yet.

Who do you think Veronica will... [spoilers]

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think Veronica will... [spoilers]

In the spoilers it says Veronica will betray someone she loves.

I'm thinking it will be her Dad. I don't really have any reason for believing this but I'm thinking betraying someone she loves means someone she really loves. Even though she might 'love' Logan as a friend or something, they are only in the beginnings of a 'relationship' (If that's what you want to call what they have) and I don't think they're 'in love'. I don't really see a way she coudl betray Wallace right now so I'm thinking it's her Dad. Betray is a harsh word and betraying her Dad would be something we wouldn't really expect her to do.

Who do you think it will be and why?
    Keith Mars
    0%
    Wallace
    0%
    Logan
    0%
    Her Mother
    0%
    Other (tell us who)
    0%

I think its Logan....or her parents.....Duncan is out of the picture, but I still suspect that it could have been either paris Hilton or those environment freaks.

Comment

Either Logan, or her dad.

Comment

ever think it might be duncan? she basically has already betrayed him by saying she thinks he might of killed Lilly Kane. I voted for Logan because why else would the creators set up the Logan/Veronica relationship other than Logan charming female audiences or creating stir between Veronica and Duncan?

-signing out with my thoughts

Comment

Logan.. because they are building up this emotional connection right now.

Comment

I think it's Logan as well; for the above reason. Last night I really felt bad for him at the end of the show.

What a character leap from the beginning of the series.

Comment

Her mother...

Maybe she'll have to tell LeeAnne's secret or where she is. I just feel that it's her mother that she'll be forced to betray.

Comment

Wow, thats one I hadnt even considered. Perfect sense.. VM finally decides to choose her dad over her mom, and allows them to get divorced or something.

Comment

I was wrong. It was Logan

Comment

Technically she betrayed Logan & her mom... in a way.

Comment

Yeah but her mom betrayed her first. Not that that makes it right but whatever.

Comment

Yeah, looks like she betrayed Logan and her mom... hum.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎