No announcement yet.

who killed lilly kane?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who killed lilly kane?

Well after reading everyone’s messages, I’m glad that I’m not the only one obsessing about who killed Lilly Kane.

It’s NOT Duncan, medical condition or not, he is being pushed too much. I have two suspects, 1) CELESTE KANE, 2) Clarance Wiedman

1) Mom came home from the hotel where dad and Lianne were and she was fuming. Lilly taunted her about the affair and the possible child (the whole family knows Veronica could be one of them. Lilly would never tell her friend, it would only hurt her.) Mom accidentally kills her, Duncan comes home finds her goes into his own world and she now has a perfect out. Mom tells dad that Duncan killed her in a fit; so they have to cover it up to protect him and the family name.

2) Clarance Wiedman was over at the house; Lilly is sleeping with him as well as Logan and Weevil and everyone else she wants (they stated in many flashbacks she loves her men). They get into a spat because Lilly teases Wiedman that she will tell mom and dad about the fling to gain more power in their relationship. Wiedman doesn’t realize his own strength and wham bam thank you ma’am Lilly dies. Same as before, Duncan comes home finds her goes into his own. Now mom and dad call Wiedman (their right hand man) to cover it for Duncan and the family name.

I think the pictures that Wiedman took where not to say they would kill Veronica, but to make Lianne convince Keith to drop the investigation or blackmail Lianne about any paternity tests she was thinking of getting done.

I like your theories. Especially the Clarance Wiedman one. I think it's more likely CW than CK.

Oh and I like your theory on the Veronica pictures he took.

Comment

Thanks.

It REALLY irks me that on the Veronica Mars website he is the only somewhat-regular, I think, not on the list.

Comment

Did anyone think it as Aaron Echolls? I was totally taken by surprize! I knew Lilly got around but her boyfriend's dad! OMG!

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎