No announcement yet.

What was Lilly's "secret"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was Lilly's "secret"?

The last thing Lilly said to Veronica before she was killed was, "I have a secret to tell you. A good one."

There are many things it could be.

The obvious thing might be that she found out that Veronica's father might actually be her own father. I'm sure there are plenty of other things it could be. I've suspected lately that Lilly was possibly pregnant. Possible fathers - Logan, Weevil, Aaron Echolls (it's been speculated that they had an affair) However, if she was pregnant it probably would have been in her autopsy report. Unless she had an abortion. Maybe whoever the father was made her. Okay, I'm rambling now.

So here's the deal. What do you think Lilly's secret was?

la, la, la, laaa
    Last edited by NewAgeJesus; 04-21-2005, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Wrong thread NAJ.

Comment

hmm, maybe that she and veronica were 1/2 sisters? I thought of the pregnancy one. I think it is defiantly something we haven't been introduced to, and yes I doubt she would be pregnaut just because I think Veronica would've found out by now. I think it is defiantly something that the kane's wanted hidden perhaps. Possibilities:
        1. Weevil
        2.pregnauncy
        3.veronica's real father
        4. something about Duncan's illnesses?
        5. endless possibilities

Comment

Re: What was Lilly's "secret"?

Originally posted by clarkoholic
          The last thing Lilly said to Veronica before she was killed was, "I have a secret to tell you. A good one."

There are many things it could be.

The obvious thing might be that she found out that Veronica's father might actually be her own father. I'm sure there are plenty of other things it could be. I've suspected lately that Lilly was possibly pregnant. Possible fathers - Logan, Weevil, Aaron Echolls (it's been speculated that they had an affair) However, if she was pregnant it probably would have been in her autopsy report. Unless she had an abortion. Maybe whoever the father was made her. Okay, I'm rambling now.

So here's the deal. What do you think Lilly's secret was?
          Hmm... I don't know, would she have told Veronica that Keith wasn't her dad? I mean, yeah they would of technically been sisters, if it is Jake who's her dad... but at the same time it would be telling Veronica she'd been dating her brother.

I think it might have something to do with Weevil... Maybe the whole engagement thing? If... That wasn't something he just said to Veronica, for the sake of saying something, in the last episode.

Originally posted by clarkoholic
          Wrong thread NAJ.

DAMN YOU!

Comment

Re: Re: What was Lilly's "secret"?

Originally posted by NewAgeJesus

DAMN YOU!

Yeah now that I think about it more I really think it had something to do with Weevil. Maybe that they were dating (or whatever they were doing together)

You're right kflem90, Lilly probably wouldn't have told V about the paternity thing. That's not something "I have a good secret to telll you" that's .."OMG Your life is about to change".

You know?

Comment

I can't wait for the finale! I think her secret must have something to do with Wevil because he wanted to get the pen. I think that's going to be key.

Comment

Maybe it was...

that she was sleeping with Sherrif Lamb. I would really love for him to be the killer. I want to see him go down!!

Comment

eew, eew, eew! And going down on Lily? thats revolting.

Comment

I also think it has something to do with Weevil like they(Lilly and Weevil) were going to run of somewhere

Comment

I never guessed that she was sleeping with her boyfriend's father! Lilly! How could you do that to Logan? You little hussy!!!!! (I love this show!)

Comment

Aaron is a sicko psycho.

Comment

does anyone notice that Lilly is a big slut!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎