Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reeve vs. Routh

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Routh wont be better than Reeve, from all indications Routh is going to mimic Reeve.....

Comment

I think that it is a mistake to try to make Brandon a clone of Chris Reeve.He was unique,and managed to pull off his Superman interpretation very well.But Brandon Routh is different than Chris Reeve,he might look like him,but he is not.Brandon is from another generation and the fact that they want to copy Chris is a bad sign.The movie should stand by its own originality even if it follows up certain elements from Superman II.

Brabdon should have his own look,and not to try to copy Chris.
      Both of them are different people,so they should leave Brandon for the 21st Century and Chris for the 20th.

It would be even odd to see Brandon to copy Chris Reeve....
      I am not sure I have to wait until I see the movie....

Comment

Originally posted by VersesBatman
        It's too soon to tell. I don't even know what his voice sounds like.
        Go to brandonrouth.com. They have film clips there of his appearances on certain TV shows. His voice really impressed me. It's deep and very Superman-sounding. Check it out.

Comment

Reeve would look bad in that suit. It's horriffic!

Comment

in my mind there is no one...and i mean no one who is better then chris reeves as superma. Backward Galaxy said it best with there can only be as great as....not greater then

Comment

As an old (very old) Superman fan, I remember a time when we debated whether Christopher Reeve could come close to matching the definitive portrayal of Superman by George Reeves. 30 years from now there may be a debate comparing Routh to a new upstart.

Comment

Christopher Reeve was awesome, the best Superman..... I hope that Routh does well. Still looking forward to a tom Welling Superman some day.

Comment

superman is a comic book character who some people have protrayed on the big screen ... C.Reeves bugged the crap out of me, he played clark kent like a total idiot. that's why I love tom welling, and dean cain, neither was pitiful. remember clark kent was mild mannered, not a nerd ... I'm glad that someone else is getting a chance to play him, and I hope the pictures we're getting are meant to throw us off, because clark kent looks too much like the one that chris reeves played ... and that would be a shame.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎