Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 1.18: Weapons of Class Destruction

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Kiss was HOT! I have been waiting forever for them to kiss, ever since the episode where Logan's mom died.

Comment

Thanks Veronica. I was wondering that too!

Comment

~*Your welcome!Glad to help.

Comment

~*I love this avi too! I got it from a different site. My hubby is makiing me an avi of the kiss tonight! I can't wait to use it!

Comment

I really liked this episode. I haven't been paying attention to any spoilers so the whole Veronica/Logan thing totally took me by surprise. I like this series particularly for making a teenager so with it and smart. I know I haven't changed much since 16 (as far as intelligence goes, just more responsibility) and it is annoying to always see teenagers portrayed as morons. It's too bad more people aren't watching but maybe if they don't give up on it, it will become more popular.

Comment

Good.. but I thought the JTT as undercover agent was sketchy.. but at least he was still Villainous, like in SV.

Comment

If voted it as good. It was an excellent episode to me. I love when Veronica after just kissing Logan stares down up at him. That was a great moment. Veronica has way too many love interests in her love life, and I know she's hot, but still! In response to the show not being popular, it's getting there. My friends and I talk about the latest VM episodes every week, and it's already been renewed for a second season. Let's hope they can keep it up in the second season though, because second seasons always seem to dissapoint, and not be as good as the first.

Comment

Originally posted by Realme
                  Let's hope they can keep it up in the second season though, because second seasons always seem to dissapoint, and not be as good as the first.
                  Good point. Second seasons always seem to be the make or break season. A show can be awesome the first year but if they don't have that same chemistry, they don't last for a third. And with how they're ending this season, hopefully that doesn't happen to next season. I don't think it will thought, the writers seem to good to have a second season slide

Comment

The kiss was way hot! I so wanted to be Veronica at that moment. Gimme some love, Logan. I would love for them to get together! I think they will in the new epis.

Comment

This episode is one of the ones that truly hooked me to obsessive levels. So much excellent enjoyment in this one episode.

This is another episode in which Veronica misjudges people right, left & centre... but redeems herself in the end by fixing the errors of her misjudgment. She misjudges her journalism teacher by giving her little credit... but the peppy teacher proves to be a person of value, who does the right thing. She publishes the story even knowing that she will jepordize her own career... and Veronica realizes this when she offers to not publish the story and then assumes her peppy guise at the end. She misjudges Norris... considering him a bully & delinquint... only to realize he has a crush on her and is a nice guy. In the end, she redeems herself by ensuring that the false charges against him are dropped... and by trying to stop them from ever being put on him. She misjudges Logan again... considering him to still be the pain in the butt jackass... only to be surprised when he is loyal to Duncan, comes to her aid, and shares a tender moment with her. And she misjudges Wallace again for the billionth time... failing to realize that she is his closest friend, his desire to protect his mom, and the way she uses him.

And then there is Duncan... who is so pittifully clueless to everything that is going on. He knows there is something fishy about his parents & Lilly's death... he pretty much admitted it to himself in episode 4 through Lilly's ghost... but when he is confronted about it by Veronica he flips out. He can't stand to face the truth... instead he continually chooses to live in his bubble world of drugs, popularity, and status. But the tides turn in this episode because he is forced to realize the strangeness surrounding Lilly's death... which causes his bubble to burst.

Best Quotes:
                      Leo: Any chance I'm ever gonna get to see the inside of your apartment?
                      Veronica: And what, exactly, are you hoping to see? Our good china, the screening room?
                      Leo: Wanted to get a really good long look at your bedroom ceiling.
                      Veronica: Wow! College girls must be easy.
                      Leo: This is my 'A' material. They swoon.
                      Veronica: On the bright side, if our parents get hitched, we could have bunk beds and stay up all night talking.
                      Wallace: You're truly sick.
                      Veronica: I've always wanted a little brother I could dress up like a little doll.
                      Wallace: Clemmons. He wants to see you in his office, by the way.
                      Veronica: He does? I'm beginning to think he has a crush on me.
                      Veronica: Hey, last night, you said something. Am I really your best friend?
                      Wallace: Who else do you see in the running? Quit smiling at me.
                      Veronica Voiceover: A girl must prioritise. Wallowing in the grief of betraying an ex-boyfriend or following the guy most likely to blow up Neptune High. Hell, give me a stick of gum to chew and I'll do all three at once.
                      Logan: Dream on Jump Street... I'm not leaving you alone with her.
                      Norris: So, this is my weapon collection.
                      Veronica: You must feel really safe at night, when the dragons come.
                      Veronica Voiceover: That was easy... I think it, it happens.
                      Veronica: Mac, if you were planning the Apocalypse on a Friday, would you ask someone out on a date for that weekend?
                      Mac: Me? That's the only way I'd ask someone out.
                      Mac: Veronica... Earth to Mars... Dude, where'd you go???

Comment

the kiss!!!!!

Comment

IMHO... the best kiss of the 2004-2005 TV season!!! It was just brilliantly done.

Why was this kiss so great? The show begins with Logan tormenting Veronica, we assume because of her lower class status as poor unpopular freak, but we learn that it is really because Logan believes Veronica betrayed him and their friendship before becoming unpopular. In recent episodes, Logan & Veronica have been begrudgingly working together because Logan asked for her help after his mother's death. Earlier in this episode Logan rushed to Veronica's aid when she was kidnapped, beat the hell out of the kidnapper and was genuinely concerned for her safety. As Veronica walks to thank Logan the fantastically chosen music (Momentary Thing - Something Happens) swells. Logan asks Veronica if she's ok... in one of his classic protective ways... while still being confused that he actually cares. Veronica tries to thank him... can't find the words... smiles and gives him a quick kiss on the mouth. As Veronica shakes her head, smiles awkwardly and walks away wondering why she kissed Logan, Logan grabs her, pulls her back and kisses her. And then we have it... a really amazing kiss. And how does it end you ask? They look in each others eyes... sort of glance that says "wow... I didn't really see you before" while at the time saying "what the hell just happened?"... then Veronica walks away, down the stairs and into her car, as Logan stands on the balcony watching her the entire time -- Music still swelling it's heart out!!!

A "Best Kiss" of the TV season is that scene where you get the butterflies in your stomach and you want to watch the scene over and over again. The past winners IMHO include: 2003-2004 Gilmore Girls - Kiss between Luke & Lorelai on the porch of the Dragonfly Inn; 2001-2002 Buffy - Kiss between Buffy & Spike (or should I say terrifyingly raunchy sex scene as house falls down - this one actually gave me butterflies while making me sick to my stomach).

Comment

The Buffy and Spike one was great! Well even though I don't like Logan and Veronica together... i have to say that their kiss was really good

Comment

It was great, amazing and LoVe!

Comment

Great.This was one of my favorites because the kiss(what a shocker!) and the Kiss.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎