No announcement yet.

Episode 1.17: Kane's & Abel's

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 1.17: Kane's & Abel's

Hey, I know this isn't the place for a thread about the episode... but there isn't a place for it just now...

I've just finished watching it...

So much Lilly stuff! I loved it.

Before watching the show, I was getting really excited about it... This is the only show I have felt that way about...

They should just put the final, what is it now, 5 episodes? .. Into one. So they don't cut it off, leaving a week long cliffhanger..

A week isn't that long. It's far too long when VM is concerned though.

I've said my piece... Would someone please be kind enough to move it to the Kanes and Abels section when it's created.

Thank you, and goodnight!
    Last edited by NewAgeJesus; 04-06-2005, 08:04 PM.

I agree! It was great! I loved all of the Lilly stuff too.

This episode really pointed at Duncan as the killer. But it makes me wonder if they're pointing at him to make everyone think it's him so they can shock us with the real one. Who knows...it could very well be him because it really looks like it is. But that's what makes me think it might not be him.

I'm babbling now. It was a really great episode. Things are getting so exciting! I can't wait for next week!

Comment

I was reading the boards over at Televisionwithoutpity.com.

They pointed out something. Would they have actually shown the person who murdered Lilly murdering her before the finalé?

Of course, showing the murderer, murdering her could be a double bluff... You show who does it, to make the audience think they didn't do it, only to go back and say that they did do it.

I duno... 5 more eps...

Comment

Yes that's true. They've shown all of the main suspects too (the Kanes) so it's very possible.

I loved how the Epi ended with Duncan hitting her with something (a brick maybe?) then it just goes black and credits. That was cool.

Comment

I hated the ending... I was like... NO! Don't stop there... You *BLEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

Comment

Yeah that part of it sucked but it was still cool.

And how about that stupid b!tch who believed Clarence Wiedman and left before giving Veronica the papers! Ugh!

Comment

Great episode....the story just gets juicer , I believe that the murder will be known, because to think of it, how long can a series go on, just trying to find the murder of her best friend. I something some big is going to happen, and that's were season 2 comes in(hopefully if there is a season 2)

-I don't think it was Duncan who did it, because honestly he seems to become a little nuttier each episode. It would be to obvious to choose him, so by the writers making him look like a main suspect probably means he isn't.(get where I am going)

-I'll get back later with more thoughts, overall great epsiode.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticlies
                I believe that the murder will be known
                Yep, The writers have said that everything will be revealed in the final episode.

-I don't think it was Duncan who did it, because honestly he seems to become a little nuttier each episode. It would be to obvious to choose him, so by the writers making him look like a main suspect probably means he isn't.(get where I am going)
                I agree. Duncan seems way to obvious of a choice for the killer so it probably will be someone else. Unless they're purposely making it seem like him so we don't think its him when it actually is

I think my head hurts

Comment

VM # 1 - 17 - Kanes and Abel's

Post away!1

Comment

We kind of already started this but I'll go ahead and post again.

Loved the Epi. Got loads of great Lilly info. Things are getting so good now that the end is nearing.

TPTB are really pointing fingers at Duncan which leads me to believe the killer is someone else. Who knows!

Comment

Great episode. and it showed who the real killer was!

Comment

Originally posted by M.D.
                        and it showed who the real killer was!
                        Ahhhhhhh to much information

This is one show that I am having the hardest time not checking the spoilers for. At least I only have 5 more episodes left.

Comment

Originally posted by M.D.
                          Great episode. and it showed who the real killer was!
                          Do you know that? Or is it just what you think?

Comment

Its pretty obvious. geez. That sketchy asian guy did it. Lilly was ahead of him, and bam, the father had her wacked.

just kidding.. I have no clue who it is. but I am sure the killer was shown to us in the episode.

Comment

This episode is the last of the informational episodes leading up to the final episodes in which Veronica uncovers all of the missing information. Veronica helps with uncovering the truth as she goes through several scenarios of who Lilly's murderer could be.... which are especially amusing because they are the same scenarios that we, the audience, have already considered and played out.

Another series of touching moments between Logan & Veronica... her ripping up the cheque & his discomfort at giving her the cheque... her confronting him about when he will tell everyone her secret & him confiding in her... showing the hints of their underlying friendship and their ability to be kind to one another. Once again showing that Logan & Veronica are far more alike than we, and more importantly, they, ever knew.

What is especially great about this episode is that Veronica & Keith finally team up together to work on Lilly's murder investigation. No longer are they trying to hide from one another or outwit one another... but now they are able to share information and work together. How many times can I say "I love their father/daughter relationship"?????

Best Quotes:
                              Veronica Voiceover: Why is it that the Cazes of the world are forever in transit between romantic failure and the gym?
                              Keith: You want me to find a call girl for your husband?
                              Woman: Yes. He likes blondes.
                              Keith: Look, I don't know if you were looking for "pimp" in the phone book and just stopped at "P.I."...
                              Veronica Voiceover: Life is fundamentally unfair. It takes real talent to make unfair seem cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎