This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget the "What Just Happened?" part that's Classic

Comment

i know! my computer screwed up!!!it went all wacked out all of a sudden!!! i am gonna add it right now!

Comment

That was a funny line and a way to keep Lois involved in the episodes. Here is a good question and will probably fuel you Clois shippers. Why would Lois ask to stay with Clark instead of Chloe? She is her cousin after all.
        Last edited by sdogg1m; 07-29-2005, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Probably because like she said Chloe and Mr. Sullivan had that small one bedroom apartment, and the general wouldn't let her stay with him, so the Kent's it was

Comment

Didn't catch that but it seems like a good enough reason for me. Poor Clark lost his room.

Another quote:
            Lois: A little close to my boob Spirit

Comment

That's a great one

Comment

Originally posted by sdogg1m
                That was a funny line and a way to keep Lois involved in the episodes. Here is a good question and will probably fuel you Clois shippers. Why would Lois ask to stay with Clark instead of Chloe? She is her cousin after all.
                I'll let Lois from Recruit answer that question

"They have a tiny one bedroom apartment, I can't do that to them"

Which means someone is already sleeping out in the living room of the Sullivan's single-economy size apartment. We already know the General refused to let his daughter stay with him because he wanted her to go do her own thing. I like Lois, in fact she is my favorite and I am enthralled with her,but I was a little mad that they had her stay with the Kents instead of having her fight tooth and nail to get back into college. Though the scene where she conned Clark was great, and reminds me so much of Terri's Lois who in season one and season two was constantly conning Clark to do things he probably didn't really want to.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Good Chlark quotes:

Chloe: Clark Kent. Man of mystery. Just when I think I have you figured out, you surprise me.

Clark: [Puzzled] How's that?

Chloe: The song... the tux... tonight.

Clark: And I'm still here.

Chloe: Yeah, you are.

Chloe rests her head on Clark's shoulder. Clark grins, and closes his eyes happily as he nuzzles against Chloe's hair. Chloe smiles as she presses her cheek against Clark's shoulder. Clark pulls back and looks deeply into Chloe's eyes. His eyes fall shut as he lowers his lips to hers. Just as their lips brush, the music stops and feedback from the microphone causes both of them to jump back.

Comment

Some more from Clois, and I'm gonna throw a couple classic LnC quotes in too

(LnC)

Lois: "I’m not giving you any look."
                    Superman: "Exactly. It’s your ‘not giving me any look’ look."

Lois: "And let's get something straight, I did not work my buns off to become an investigative reporter for the Daily Planet just to baby-sit some hack from nowheresville! And another thing, you are not working with me, you are working for me. I call the shots, I ask the questions. You are low man - I am top banana and that's the way I like it, comprende"?
                    Clark: "You like to be on top. Got it".
                    Lois: "Don't push me Kent, you are way out of your league".

Lois: "Maybe somewhere, buried incredibly deep inside me, is some eensy weensy, microcosmic, although highly unlikely possibility, that I could feel some sort of unmotivated and completely unrealistic attraction to you."

Lois: "Clark, have I lost something?"
                    Clark: "Your fashion sense"

Clark: "Lois, you're kinda babbling"
                    Lois: "I know. See, I never babble"
                    Clark: "Are you kidding? You're a brook"
                    Lois: "What? I'm a what?"

(SV)

Clark/Kal-El: "I am fine"
                    Lois: "You've just been hit by lightning, you're stark naked, and you dont even remember your own name, you have a fairly loose definition of the word 'fine'"
                    (naked Kal-El turns)
                    Lois:" Look at his face"

Clark: "Uh we usually take turns in the bathroom"
                    Lois: "Oh dont start with me Smallville you're the one taking the marathon shower, besides my delicate feminine sense abilities the first time I got a glimpse of 'Clark jr.'"

Clark: "Come on Lois didnt those guys on the base teach you anything?"
                    Lois: "Wouldnt you like to know"

Comment

Another Chlark quote and scene that made me laugh. This comes from Stray which is the first episode that Clark comes to understand that Chloe has feelings for him.

Chloe: Hey, Zorro, what's with the sword?

Clark: It's a foil.

Chloe: I'm guessing it's a gift from out favorite millionaire playboy.

Clark: He's thinking of moving back to Metropolis.

Chloe: Well, I'm still here, Clark. I'm not going anywhere. Um, sources at the sheriff's office have given me a heads-up on Ryan's Step-dad.

Clark: You have sources?

Chloe: Yeah. A cute officer in traffic. I talk my way out of a speeding ticket. He told me I was plucky. Maybe I'll ask him to prom. Um, so Ryan's step-dad is a real catch. He's a career criminal.

Comment

yeah, I love Chloe and all her connections, Chad the Goth from coroner's office, guy with the toy scooter from the phone company, that cop she caught playing cops and robbers with his girlfriend etc.

Comment

yeah! she does have major connections, she knows a whole mess of people!

now quotes:
                          Lana:so what are you?....man or superman?
                          Clark:I haven't figured it out yet

Clark:I took a shortcut
                          Chloe:Through what?! a black hole?!

(I love those quotes!!! and that Chlark quote^^^ always cracks me up! never fails! )

Comment

Does anyone know where i could get some updated season 5 transcripts? I wanna put in some new quotes but i can't seem to remember exactly what they are.

Also maybe this should be in the important section.

Gone deleted

Chloe: (to Lois and Clark) exactly how much time have you two been spending together.

Lois&Clark: Too much!

=================

(Probably just my overactive imagination but i get Lana/Chloe/Lois triangle vibe here)

Lana: *hugs Chloe* Don't ever do that again.

Chloe: *Smiles* ok

Lois: *walks over* She won't. I think you could only play that Juliet, fake your own death card once. right Chlo?

Chloe: yeah, besides, it was just my passive agressive way of making sure i wasn't stranded senoir year.

=====================

Blank

Clark: Please tell me I'm not related to her (Lois)

Chloe: No, i am. you just live with her.

===========================

Lockdown

Lex: Do you think I'll look better with hair?

Lana: Umm.. I dunno, I've never thought about it.

Lex: Well i have, I've thought about a lot of things. Clark has really nice hair.

Lana: Yeah i guess he does

Lex: does he know?

Lana: that he has nice hair?

Lex: how lucky he is... I had a dream once Lana, about how different things could be. It was Christmas. Clark and I were friends again.

=====================

Thirst

Lana: God, you smell amazing. Is that new aftershave?

Clark: No, it's just the usual.

She kisses his neck.

Lana: Maybe we should try something unusual.

Clark: Lana, I--

She shoves him against the wall.

Lana: Shut up, Clark. You talk too much.

She kisses him.

Clark: Lana, Lana. Lana, stop.

He pulls away.

Lana: We're not in highschool anymore, Clark. Things change.

Clark: I can see that.

Lana: We're in college now. Live a little. I plan to.

Clark: What does that mean?

Lana: It means exactly what I said. If you are going to be all needy and insecure, then maybe we need to reevaluate this relationship.

(This scene cracks me up everytime!)

=====================

Aqua

Lois: Actually, I just ran into Mrs. Kent at the Talon and right out of nowhere, she asked if I would like to move back in at the farm.

Clark: Yeah, right...Really?

Lois: I know, isn't that sweet? Oh, don't worry. You little snuggle bunnies can hop right on away. I'm a light sleeper. I'm going for a dip.

Clark: Do you think she could sleep through me smothering her with a pillow?

=======================

Lexmas

LEX: I know what you're thinking.

LANA: That you've given into your son again? That you're spoiling him?

LEX: Exactly, and I can certainly understand how you reached that conclusion. The thing is: this tree is for me. Lana, I don't know if I've ever told you this, but after my mom died, my father didn't allow Christmas to be celebrated in our house. It was a very bleak, very lonley time for me, and when I saw this tree, I knew it was exactly like the ones I dreamed about all the years I couldn't have one. Some how, it represented all the Christmases I'd missed. Can you understand that?

LANA: Of course I can, honey; it's the same thing you tell me every year.

======================
                            Last edited by Daddylion; 03-12-2006, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Chlana

Lana: So, apparently I’m not the only one who enjoyed your article... *curtsies* ...your highness.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddylion
                                Does anyone know where i could get some updated season 5 transcripts? I wanna put in some new quotes but i can't seem to remember exactly what they are.

(Probably just my overactive imagination but i get Lana/Chloe/Lois triangle vibe here)

Lana: *hugs Chloe* Don't ever do that again.

Chloe: *Smiles* ok

Lois: *walks over* She won't. I think you could only play that Juliet, fake your own death card once. right Chlo?

Chloe: yeah, besides, it was just my passive agressive way of making sure i wasn't stranded senoir year.

======================

Wich episode its this one??

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎