Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lines you will never hear on Smallville

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lana: Clark, I love you, any secrets that you have, I can take it.
    Clark: Lana, you wouldn't understand.
    Lana: You won't know that until you tell me.
    Clark: It just won't work out, I don't want to hurt you. You'd think of me differently. You'd hate me.
    Lana: What? What's so bad? It's not like you're an alien from another planet whos destiny is to take over the world. Its not like you're responsible for the death of my parents. It's not like you're existence is responsible for all the meteor rock freaks that tried to kill me in the past. So, honestly, what's so bad?
    Clark: *silence* Like I said, you wouldn't understand.

(yeah, that's my sad attempt. but you'd never hear it.)

Comment

• haha! i liked it!

Comment

• Yeah, that was pretty funny!! Good work!

Comment

• Wow....did you make that up yourself??

Comment

• Originally posted by inperfectmemory
            Lana: Clark, I love you, any secrets that you have, I can take it.
            Clark: It just won't work out, I don't want to hurt you. You'd think of me differently. You'd hate me.
            Lana: What? What's so bad? It's not like you're an alien from another planet whos destiny is to take over the world. Its not like you're responsible for the death of my parents. It's not like you're existence is responsible for all the meteor rock freaks that tried to kill me in the past. So, honestly, what's so bad?

LOL that's funny and not a sad attempt at all. We know we'll never hear it.

Comment

• I posted this somwhere else but yeh`

Lex meets clark at his barn)

clark; hi lex..what are you doing here?

lex; I was driving by the area and thought I'd drop in.. need to ask you something clark?

clark; and what would u need to ask me lex?

lex; I saw a symbol on lana's lower back, is looks like something out of this world; clark do you know anything about this symbol? does this have something to do with the caves?that u happen to always be IN, or nearby when something strange occurs in smallville.

clark;(with a hypocritical look in his eyes); no lex I do not know what you are talking about.. I, I(he stemmers); think my mother is calling me for dinner; have a good one lex

lex; (quickly interrups clark); you know clark u can always tell me the truth, if we are truly friends...

clark; you know I'd always tell you the truth lex.. see you around

lex; (gives a half-assed grinn at clark on the right side of his mouth) turns around, puts his ray bans on and waltses to his Posce 911, and reverses out of the driveway, and speeds down the road as if he was never there).

(Clark with a frazzled look on his face, goes back upstairs, and continues studying)

mikhalt

Comment

• Originally posted by inperfectmemory
                Lana: Clark, I love you, any secrets that you have, I can take it.

actually that was pretty good, my kind of humor. It wasn't a sad attempt at all. Confidence is key and the UDPower program can show you the way!

Comment

• Exteme Makeover: Home Edition Application Video
                  *martha, Jonathan, and clark standing in front of meteor-ruined house, waving*
                  Together: Hi! We're the Kents! And we're from Smallville, Kansas!

*cut to Jonathan*
                  Jonathan: About 16 years ago, Martha and I adopted an alien baby that we found during the great meteor shower of '89. We raised him as one of our own. Each day, he got stronger, faster, and developed Heat Vision!

*cut to martha*
                  Martha: but several years ago, Clark ran away from home and the only way to get him back was for Jonathan to go to Clark's kryptonian father and ask for help. Although Jor-el did help, it resulted in Jonathan having a heart attack and now he has to run this farm with his bad heart condition.

*cut to Clark*
                  Clark: In spring 2005, the second meteor shower occured and blew a hole right through our roof. I would be able to fix it, but i've been stripped of my superpowers. And the work is too stressful for my dad. Ty, please come to our home and help rebuild our farm!

*cut to all the kents*
                  Kents: Thank You!

Comment

• That's funny Kel-El ! I posted this once at the WB's site. We were writing young Lex flashbacks a la "Memoria". I tried to come up with more but I haven't been inspired.

Flashback:

Little Lex sits crying softly. Enter Lionel.

Lionel: Lex, what's the matter son? Luthors don't cry.

Lex: (fighting tears) These boys at school, they were calling me a hideous bald freak. One of them threw a bunch of rocks at me.

Lionel: Oh, Lex. The Norse have a legend, of a horrible monster called Grendel. The brave hero, Beowulf had to fight Grendel in hand to hand combat, and defeated him using no weapons other than own his strength.

Little Lex: I don't understand. What does that have to do with the boys at school?

Lionel: Nothing, Lex. I just like mythology. Now, quit your crying and put all your feelings in the box. In the BOX, Lex! Always put your feelings in the box!

Comment

• Lex: I will give my entire fortune to charity. Maybe I'll give it to the Kents so they would never have any money problems again. And lately I've been thinking on working on the Kent Farm with no pay at all.

Hey! I could sleep with the pigs! And if I do a good job, maybe I could later move on to Clark!!!

Comment

• In Smallville....

Alicia: Man, i miss you clark
                        Clark: I miss you too Alicia
                        Alicia: Didn't you use to have a friend, was his name Pete?
                        *Clarks eyes get big and he looks at the camera*
                        *We then see black and here a bunch of odd sounds*
                        Clark: NOOOOOO!!!!
                        *Cuts to Alicia hanging by a rope......*

Hmmm....

Comment

• Originally posted by FotW
                          That's funny Kel-El ! I posted this once at the WB's site. We were writing young Lex flashbacks a la "Memoria". I tried to come up with more but I haven't been inspired.

Flashback:

Little Lex sits crying softly. Enter Lionel.

Lionel: Lex, what's the matter son? Luthors don't cry.

Lex: (fighting tears) These boys at school, they were calling me a hideous bald freak. One of them threw a bunch of rocks at me.

Lionel: Oh, Lex. The Norse have a legend, of a horrible monster called Grendel. The brave hero, Beowulf had to fight Grendel in hand to hand combat, and defeated him using no weapons other than own his strength.

Little Lex: I don't understand. What does that have to do with the boys at school?

Lionel: Nothing, Lex. I just like mythology. Now, quit your crying and put all your feelings in the box. In the BOX, Lex! Always put your feelings in the box!
                          LOL! Congratulations, you're one of the few on this forum to actually make me laugh.

Comment

• lex to clark i know ur telling me the truth about what happened on the bridge.

Comment

• Nam-Ek: Finally! With your bracelet, Artheyr, the last son of Krypton clings on to dear life with one finger around a steel reinforcement bar from the concrete slab floor, hoping desperately not to be sucked into the Phantom Zone and trapped for all eternity!

Artheyr: Hahaha! Yes! Whoops, emotion - sorry.

Nam-Ek: No problem. Let us celebrate the exile of Kal-El by facing in the complete opposite direction just before he is trapped for all eternity.

Artheyr: You mean look at the blank wall behind us?

Nam-Ek: You got it.

Clark: If I could just.... Thank christ! They're turning around! Now is my..... damn, Artheyr you have one tight... NO! I have to focus! Now is my chance to escape!

*Clark breaks free and flings Artheyr into the PZ*

Nam-Ek: You're free! I-I don't understand! How is this possible? I was watching you the whole time! Oh... no wait. Ahh, I see what's happened here. About that whole Phantom Zone thing... you can take a joke right?

Comment

• Jonathan in front of the mirror in the morning.

Jonathan: Be careful son. Nah that doesn't sound right. BE careful son. No that's not it. Be CAREFUL son, no... Be careful SON!.... BE CAREFUL SON!!

Clark: *pops into the bathroom* What dad? What did I do?

Jonathan: Oh um, nothing Clark, just um... Be Careful Son... Yeah that's the right one.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎