Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lines you will never hear on Smallville

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason(to Clark and Lex): You want me to put WHAT in sourcream????

Comment

• Lex: Clark, lets play machine gun catch, ill fire the bullets, you catch!

Comment

• Superman: I can't believe how many ironically forshadowing things were said back when I was a teenager.

Comment

• - Lex, clutching one of the stones firmly against his heart:
          It's mine.. My own... My preeeccciouuuuusssss......
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
          - Lex, looking at Clark: You're supposed to be 18?!
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
          - Clark: Hey, Lex! Remember when my dad burped in your face back when he was affected by the Nicodemus? I caught it on tape! Want to watch it with me?
          Lex: That really hurt me, Clark...
          Clark: Yeah, I know. It cracks me up everytime.
          Lex: He told me he hated me right to my face...
          Clark: We have popcorn.
          Lex: But-------Make it extra buttery.

Comment

• FotW1bored) So you want to stalk Lana?
            FotW2: No. I want to stalk someone who is INTELIGENT as well as pretty.
            Fotw1: Chloe, then?
            FotW2: YAY CHLOE

Comment

• These are kind of dumb:

- Clark, watching Tru Calling: OMG! Mom! Dad! It's Tina Greer!

- Clark, still watching Tru Calling: Is that Harry? He's young again!!

- Clark, watching the canadian show "The Collector": I didn't know Lois did TV....

- Clark, watching Legend of Earthsea : What's Lana doing with Eric Summers?!

- Clark, watching Dukes of Hazard: Hmm... that guy sure looks like my dad...

- Clark, watching Sweet November: ...oh, Lex... Why didn't you tell me about your feminine side?

- Clark, watching Home Improvement: Since when do meteor freaks get into show business?!

- Clark, watching Cheaper by the dozen: . . . . . . . . I'm scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Valkyrie
                These are kind of dumb:

- Clark, watching Tru Calling: OMG! Mom! Dad! It's Tina Greer!

- Clark, still watching Tru Calling: Is that Harry? He's young again!!

- Clark, watching the canadian show "The Collector": I didn't know Lois did TV....

- Clark, watching Dukes of Hazard: Hmm... that guy sure looks like my dad...

- Clark, watching Sweet November: ...oh, Lex... Why didn't you tell me about your feminine side?

- Clark, watching Home Improvement: Since when do meteor freaks get into show business?!

- Clark, watching Cheaper by the dozen: . . . . . . . . I'm scared.

WAAAHHHAHAHAHA *bang, ouch* just fell out of my chair there, now i have a bruised ass, thanks for that.

Comment

• After another FOTW attack
                  Lana: Why is it always me?
                  Anyone else: Maybe they just don't like you. *shrug*
                  Last edited by Muse25; 04-24-2005, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• Clark to Johnathan.
                    Clark:
                    Dad you never told me what you did before farming. I was watching an old television show called "The Dukes of Hazzard" the other day and I swear you look like Bo Duke.
                    Johnathan:
                    I have no idea what you are talking about son.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUPERMAN NORTH
                      Clark to Johnathan.
                      Clark:
                      Dad you never told me what you did before farming. I was watching an old television show called "The Dukes of Hazzard" the other day and I swear you look like Bo Duke.
                      Johnathan:
                      I have no idea what you are talking about son.
                      [Continued]

Johnathan: I saw 'Cheaper By The Dozen' and I swear you were Charlie.

Clark: I have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by KryptonianIdiot
                        [Continued]

Johnathan: I saw 'Cheaper By The Dozen' and I swear you were Charlie.

Clark: I have no idea what you're talking about.
                        Mamakent: Clark just to let you know. If you ever watch a certain Superman movie you will need serious therapy.
                        Clark: WHY?
                        mAMAKENT: beacause I am Lana Lang

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetiepieeyed
                          Mamakent: Clark just to let you know. If you ever watch a certain Superman movie you will need serious therapy.
                          Clark: WHY?
                          mAMAKENT: beacause I am Lana Lang
                          lol i was just about to say sunthin like that.....i just didnt know what to say

Comment

• Lana to Chloe: So Chloe how does it feel to be friends with a guy you love and I come in and take all the attention away from you.

Comment

• Originally posted by arob21
                              Lana to Chloe: So Chloe how does it feel to be friends with a guy you love and I come in and take all the attention away from you.
                              Chloe: It feels like i can do much better then Clark Kent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Valkyrie

These are so MY favourite ones

I like Earthsea

here's another bad one.

Clark, watching Sorrority Boys: Hmm... Lex doesn't look so bad in drags, maybe I should try it too.

Clark, watching Brimstone: OMG! Lionel Luthor really IS the devil!!!
                                Last edited by Daddylion; 04-25-2005, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎