Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

First dogs, now mice.

How about a story involving Kryptonite-enhanced cows that feed themselves?

Comment

That's too bad. Any other way to get to read it? Maybe she should get an account here and post it here . . . It sounded interesting . . .
      Unfortunately, I didn't think to save it or anything. Maybe she'll unlock her journal at some point...

Comment

D's & E's

OK, here's the next (short) installment of my Chlark archives . . . I have 6 D fics listed in the happy ending section, 2 for each rating. So one-third of the D fics have already been listed . . . which is why I hardly have any of 'em. And almost half of the E ones were 3-rated, so there really aren't that many left. I think someone needs to write more.

Double Solitaire by WilaraLuv666
        Found on ff.n; Chloe thinks about her relationship with Clark as she plays Solitaire on the computer.

Dreams Aren't Reality by Jasmin Cheung
        Also from ff.n, I believe. This one has Clark waking up and realizing what we yelled at him to do for three seasons --stop dreaming about Lana and realize it's all Chloe . . .

Elvis Luvs E.T. by Paperbkryter
        I think I found this one on Level Three, but it's probably on ff.n too. Chloe drags Clark along to see E.T.

Explaining by sully vann
        From ff.n. What if Chloe had been sneezed on in Nicodemus, instead of Lana?

Express Yourself by sully vann
        One of the ff.n horde. Lana finds the note from Fever, and gives it to Clark.

Comment

Doranwen, your achive is so thorough! I love that you have them in alphabetical order. Too cute.

Here's a few more:

Out of the Dark by Cassandra Mulder
          Title: Out of the Dark Author: Cassandra Mulder Feedback: Here or [email protected] I love the feedback! Rating: PG Classification: Smallville; Chloe angst; Chlark romance Spoilers: Most of season 4, particularly "Scare". Disclaimer: Smallville and all related characters belong to AlMiles,…

Clark and Chloe dealing with the truth about her mother. I really love this story; the dialog is fantastic and realistic and the ending is lovely and hopeful.

Tangent by Plum_evil

This is a first season story written a long time ago, and reading it makes me nostalgic. Speaking of nostalgic...

The Sixth Hour by Tara LJC

This was the first Chlark story I ever read, way back in the beginning of the first season. The first few parts of this were posted to that Chlark yahoo group before even Hug had aired. It just makes me happy to read, and is still one of the better Chlark stories out there. Great plot!

Watching by Tracy
          My muse has finally allowed me to write again! And it's Chloe! Hope y'all like it *g* Watching By Tracy ([email protected]) Rating: PG-13 Category: Angst, Chlark (Sorta), Clois, sort of future fic. Spoilers: “Devoted” Disclaimer: I don’t own Smallville. Don’t sue me. Some lines gakked from…

Chloe watching over Superman after a battle. Clark is actually with Lois in this one, but it's a wonderful (and pretty heartbreaking) POV from Chloe.

Lost and Found by vval
          Your life is the best story! Just start your blog today!

An AU Gone reunion. More Chloe than Chlark, but a great Chlark friendshippy ending.

Silent Night by Silke
          I hope LJ allows me to post this. I already tried it three times. *kicks LJ* Title: Silent Night Written for: lunarknightz Pairing: Chloe/Chlark Spoilers: Only a hint of the season 3 finale Request: Chlark, romance, future fic Summary: To them, the night was a time of peace, of silence. Clark…

Future Clark and Chloe late at night. Really beautiful.

Girl With the Broken Smile by lunarknightz
          Title: Girl With the Broken Smile Written for: danamulder Pairing: Chloe/Clark Spoilers: Season 3 finale, Possible Season 4 (Based on spoilers and specs- may be proven wrong with the premiere) Request: Chlark, romance Summary: All Clark wants to do is to make Chloe smile… Today was her birthday.…

An AU where Chloe's father was killed in the explosion and she is now staying with the Kents.

... and for the 'classified section':

A Summer Alone by Alexa Jones

Chloe stays with the Kents after the explosion, and Clark returns from his 'through the lookinglass' trip with Jor-el. They bond over their mutual grief and loneliness. NC-17

Encounter by Ali

First-time bathtub smut. Really... do you need to know anything else? NC-17

Comment

Wheee! Why thank you, I love being organized with my collections. You'd love the way I have my music catalogued, hehe . . . As for the fics, I love Girl With A Broken Smile, Lost and Found, and Out of the Dark. (Will have to remember not to include those in future posts . . .) I had not seen Tangent or Silent Night before, wonderful to see new fic! Watching was new too, I would call it an angsty-ending Chlark fic. I'm getting to that collection, eventually. I figured I'd exhaust the happy ones first, unless someone requests the sad ones.

Fade by Niggle
            From ff.n, I believe. The episode Leech turns out very differently--Eric comes back six years later to give back the gift he stole from Clark. ***The author rated this one R for violence.

Falling by Kittsbud
            From that one site that I'm still not sure if I'm allowed to mention, lol. Chloe finds out about Clark, and Eric returns to get revenge on him.

Fallout by DMartinez
            This one's found at Summer Lovin', which seems to have a lot of post-Tempest stories: Clark tries to get Chloe to forgive him for leaving her at the dance . . .

Fifth Grade by Jennifus
            One of the ff.n bunch, I think. In this fic, Chloe arrives in Smallville in fifth grade, and meets Pete and Clark.

Figured by sully vann
            Another one from ff.n, and a futurefic. Clark is surprised when he finds Chloe again, but she's not surprised he's Superman.

For Granted by Sullivan Lane
            Also from ff.n, I think. When Chloe gives high accolades to Eric Summers, and Clark wonders why, she begins to realize what she's taken for granted.

Getting You To Smile by Shannen
            Ff.n. When the Torch gets torched (we all remember that line, don't we?) Clark gives of his own money to help repair it, and discovers who he loves.

Give It Up, Lana by joedan84
            This one's a humorous one, from ff.n. Clark wakes up to his senses and Lana gets what she deserves.

Glorious Possibility by Lint
            From ff.n. Chloe gives Clark the adoption papers she found . . .

Grass Stains by sully vann
            Again, from ff.n. Futurefic in which Clark and Chloe were recently married.

Hope that helps the Chlark cravings . . .

Comment

I'm sure it will.

:Continues archiving fanfics:

Comment

Well, due to the existence of another post, I decided to add another bunch of fics, the last before I get some sleep tonight.

Hanging Out by Sullivan Lane
                From ff.n. Chloe comes over to hang out, and she and Clark clear up a few misunderstandings.

Here I Come To Save The Day by Paperbkryter
                This one was already mentioned, with a link and all, but I had to mention it again. A very funny story involving an alien mouse who loves Ding Dongs . . .

Hypothetical by smallvillefanatic1
                Found on ff.n. Clark and Chloe discuss hypothetical questions involving the events of freshman year and the summer following it.

I Miss You by MeganM
                Was this one mentioned before? Seems like it might have been. Found on ff.n., this is a tale in which Chloe is in Smallville taking care of her dad while Clark is at college.

I'm With You by Badtz Angel
                Also on ff.n., this is another pretty decent rewrite of the Tempest scenario.

It's A Wonderful Chloe by Chiriru
                Yep, you guessed it! Chloe wishes she'd never come to Smallville, and thanks to H.G. Wells, she sees what the results of that wish would be. Found quite a few places, I think, ff.n for starters.

It's Not About The Pulitzer by joedan84
                So Clark was listening when Chloe said those famous lines in Visitor! This can be found on ff.n.

Comment

Re: CHLARK fan fic recommendations

Originally posted by tejdog1
                  Post your Chlark recommendations here. I'd like to start with "Redemption" by ThomasW. Action, adventure, Chlark, the best three facets of a fanfic ever!
                  I have been reading this story for the past 3 hours, ever since Omega recommended it to me. WOW, it's honestly the best fic i've ever read....and it's CHLARK just to add to the perfection. Just simply amazing! ThomasW should take over for all of the 'real' writers of Smallville, just kick 'em all out!

Comment

Hear, hear!

Comment

fanfic.net roundup

The last couple days have been plentiful for Chlark fans on fanfiction.net. There's been some really great stories posted there lately, but reviews have been disappointingly lean.

Please, if you love Chlark, take the 15-30 seconds it takes to fire off a quick review on any of these stories and give these authors encouragement to write more. People on this board are very good about reviewing, but the people who visit ff.net don't seem to be as responsible.

Anyway, here are a few of the highlights just from the last two days:

Doppleganger by Margroks

Kal meets Rob Meltzer. Plus there's Chloe! And it's of the good. Surprising depth and characterization for a crossover.

Grow Into You by mackenzie925

A beautiful, sweet fic... Clark and Chloe asleep on a couch.

Always You by Cassandra Mulder

This is also up for the Chloe Ficathon, but in case you missed it, it's on fanfic.net now. It's wonderful and gives us everything that Gone didn't. Because Gone is a miserly ******* and doesn't understand the value of Chlark.

Nothing Like You and I by trory-godddess

I recommended this earlier, but it just got updated today and it's too good to not mention again. Seriously, this author deserves more reviews. Check out the prequel while you're at it (although the prequel is definitely a strong R).

And for some more familiar faces:

The Masquerade is Over by chlark fan

Obviously everyone here has probably read this since it's recently on Ksite. Which is good, because it's awesome. But it's also on ff.net (and the good parts are only available there). Strong R.

Satyr's Stuff

Satyr Icon is now archiving his stuff on ff.net, too. If you missed any of them (blasphemy!), check them out here.

Breakaway by Issue42

Another recent Ksite story that's now on ff.net.

Twilight by Heion

Same as above.

Comment

:Adds stories to archive:

Comment

Yes, please go read "A River In Egypt" (very NC-17... but SO damn good!) and the continuation to it "Nothing Like You & I". My friend wrote both and she is an AMazing writer!!! DON'T FORGET TO GIVE REVIEWS!

Wow, y'all have posted a lot! *starts reading* Thanks!

Comment

:Continues archiving:

Comment

We should have a thread that has all the Chlark writers' fanfiction pages listed and alphabetized.

Or something.

Comment

That is a good idea

Get Crackin'

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡