WWE Raw and Smackdown

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes, i saw that. also fyi trish is still nowhere to be seen. however viscera sure seems to be taking a liking to lillian. that was hilarious when he was singing "can't get enough of your love babe" to her.

Comment

• Ledge was ripoff of Trishtian at mania xx

well like brother like brother

Comment

• i know about ledge as you call it that was a blatant rip off, its also art imitating life cus lita is sharing edge's locker room in rea life.

Smackdown has been ok recently but it needs a serious shake up.

Comment

• For those of us that are fans of both Smallville and Smackdown. UPN is moving Smackdown to Friday Nights.

Comment

• wrestling is boring now ever since stonecold and the rock left

im only entertained by Kane, Snitsky, Christian, and Big Viscera,... and boy has Viscera been making me laugh lately.

Comment

• When I was young, I mean very young, I actually thought wrestling on Tv was actually real. I was devastated to find out that it was fake; I totally lost interest in the show, I didn't even care if the "Rock" was on. I don't know why people still continue to have a fascination with the show which everything is fake, and all their moves are rehearsed.
              Last edited by randy23; 05-22-2005, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• is the rock and stone cold planning to return to the WWE??

Comment

• never say never, the rock and vince are back on speaking terms so i would expect him to come back eventually. It would probably be for one match at mania or something like that.

As for Stone cold well he is shooting a film and yea i think he will be back sometime aswell (whether he wrestles or not is anoter question)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jellie
                    never say never, the rock and vince are back on speaking terms so i would expect him to come back eventually. It would probably be for one match at mania or something like that.

As for Stone cold well he is shooting a film and yea i think he will be back sometime aswell (whether he wrestles or not is anoter question)
                    The Rock quit, and Stone Cold Steve Austin is not alot to wrestle because of his injuries.

Comment

• why would The Rock quit?? as long as stone cold is back stunning people thats fine by me..lol

Comment

• The whole ECW thing is stupid,, what is VInny

Vince trying to prove, can any devoted wrestling viewer tell me why he would promote 2 buisnesses, because you know now he is going to have to have WWE contend with ECW, I know he bought them out and is now the owner of ECW but after watching that all unfold tonight with the way they are heading it looks to be totally stupid and makes no sense at all unless he is going to combine them in the future which will cause more havoc and too many superstars, that's why he has Raw and Smakdown now for that reason. In all the years I have been a huge wrestling fan to now I think Paul Hayman is the most annoying guy on this earth (next to Feminem) and I can't come up with anything on as to why he is promoting 2 different organizations..I just don't see why he would have another cooperation along with RAW....^^ On the Stone Cold matter,Stone Cold is going to be on a series either on USA or TNT one of those stations, he will be a featured star so he wont be on for like a few eppis he is like the main actor. I read it in a wrestling mag and I also seen the previews for Return of the Sith..
                        Last edited by manofsteele05; 05-23-2005, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthClark
                          The Rock quit, and Stone Cold Steve Austin is not alot to wrestle because of his injuries.
                          let me correct you. Rock didnt quit. He was miffed that vince didnt contact him when his contract ran out. I understood vince doing this cus no matter how much of a star the rock is he turned his back on the wwe. Since then the rock and vince have had a couple of frindly meetings. The rock isnt under contract but i can see him coming back for a match at mania next yr.

I know stone cold cant wrestle cus of his busted neck but who's to say at some stage he wont come back and wrestle a match and take no bumps. He isnt under a wwe contract either but he has signed a picture deal with mcmahon which basically makes him wwe property. My guesses is that stone cold has at least 1 more match in him

Comment

• i think more then one match..really cant see them just having one match just yet.

Comment

• yea not yet but in the future. I thas been alleged that austin wants to fight hogan but that is to be taken wiht a pinch of salt

Comment

• John Cena rules over JBL forever.

On Sunday May 22-05 John Cena made JBl quit in an I quit match about to hit JBL with an exaust pipe, now JBL knows not to mess with John Cena!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎