Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Plančte lara]'s videos

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Lara], your new video Steadman is GREAT! I loved it!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperPillowGun
      [Lara], your new video Steadman is GREAT! I loved it!
      I'm overjoyed that you like it SuperPillowGun ! You're great too lol

Comment

and Thanks to you!
        Plz call me SPG!

Comment

Hey everybody,

I'm back with a new music video focused on Clark, Chloe and Lana I used the song "Run" by Snow Patrol. I hope you all like it.

Here's the link .

Enjoy [lara]

Comment

Hey

I made another one video yesterdad so if you want watch it here's the link. This vid is about all the caracters and their bad time in life... The song that I used is called “Stop crying your eyes out” (Oasis), and I think that it's a very beautiful song . I hope you will enjoy it. Please tell me what you think

bye, [lara]

Comment

Just watched the video with the Oasis song. It was awesome. You are definately one of the most talented vid makers I have seen. You always choose great music and your editing and video quality are fantastic. You make really good emotional videos. You always know how to portray what you want on screen very effectively. I am also happy to see that you took my advice and cut down on the mouth movement. I could see the effort from you, and there was only a tiny bit that I could see.

Two thumbs way up!!

Comment

Can anyone tell how u make those videos?

Comment

I only saw two of your Clark vids for now but I find them absolutely amazing! I am really impressed!

The downloads may take a while, but I am determined to watch them all.

But... so far, IMO, the editing : flawless!

Comment

I like all of your vids...But, I looove your Chlark ones!!! I agree about the mouth movements...too many. But, that's it...they're really good

Comment

Originally posted by vyperman7
                      Just watched the video with the Oasis song. It was awesome. You are definately one of the most talented vid makers I have seen. You always choose great music and your editing and video quality are fantastic. You make really good emotional videos. You always know how to portray what you want on screen very effectively. I am also happy to see that you took my advice and cut down on the mouth movement. I could see the effort from you, and there was only a tiny bit that I could see.
                      Two thumbs way up!!
                      vyperman7,
                      Wow Thank you so much for the feedback ! I am glad that you enjoyed my new video. As I have said before, you are my one of my favorite video maker, so anything feedback coming from you is great. Thanks you too for your precious advice.

Originally posted by CK726
                      Can anyone tell how u make those videos?
                      hey CK, you need a program to make the videos like for example windows movie maker, adobe premiere, pinnacle studio, ... etc Good luck

Originally posted by Dark_Valkyrie 7
                      I only saw two of your Clark vids for now but I find them absolutely amazing! I am really impressed! The downloads may take a while, but I am determined to watch them all. But... so far, IMO, the editing : flawless!
                      Dark_Valkyrie,
                      Thanks a lot for the feedback ! Im glad you liked the Clark's video. I hope you will enjoy my other videos Thanks again.

Originally posted by nipvillsmlltuk
                      I like all of your vids...But, I looove your Chlark ones!!! I agree about the mouth movements...too many. But, that's it...they're really good
                      nipvillsmlltuk,
                      Yes I agree with the fact that the mouth movements are too many in my previous vids that's why I try not use them anymore. Thanks you for the feedback, it's very appreciated

Thanks people [lara]

Comment

Hello,

It's the first time that I make an opening sequence (I don't know if it's the right meaning, so you can correct me ). I use the song of the TV show "The 4400". I have spent a lot of time to make my vid because I done again it a number of times. So I hope you will like it.

The link

Have fun ! [lara]

Comment

Lara,

The editing on your opening credits was fantastic. Great picture quality and I liked the scenes that you chose. Excellent set of opening credits in my opinion. I did not like the song however. It just seemed out of place for the theme of the show. But the editing and clip choices were outstanding!!

Comment

vyperman7,

Ok thanks for your feedback I like choose all sorts of scenes and link them with transitions : sometimes it's beautiful and sometimes it's not ! So I must make the good choice for the editing
                            Thanks again.

[lara]

Comment

Lara,

Your editing and clip choices were awesome. I liked everything about your opening credits. The only thing I did not like was the song. Everything else I loved.

Comment

Lara - Loved loved LOVED your "Here With Me" video -- the clips and music timing were just perfect! I can't wait to download and watch your other stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎