[Plančte lara]'s videos

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Plančte lara]'s videos

Hey everybody,

Finally, I decided to update my videos thread. You can find here all the videos I have made until now (exept the first ones which are not on the web anymore). My very first video was made in 2004 and I'm still here, posting my vids You can find all sorts of videos : Chlark (my favorite ship with Clois ), Clois, Clana, Clark, Clex, Action, Friendship...

On the pages, you can either download the videos or watch them in streaming(Fyi, you need the flash player if you want to see them) (if you have problems don't hesitate to ask, maybe I can help).

I hope you will enjoy my work. Feedbacks are welcome

***NEW VIDEO 27-12-2013***

Wires : Chlark video (Youtube)
    Description: Clark and Chloe have one of the best friendship ever, they are always here for each other, no matter what happens
    Category: Chlark
    Music: Wires by Athlete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Clois~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet & low : Clois video (Youtube)
    Description: The music video is about Clois, the best moments, which can be happy or sad, romantic or friendly, they had together.
    Category: Clois.
    Music: Sweet & low by Augustana.

Hero : Clois video
    Description: This was my firt Clois video! "I can be your hero babyyyy"...
    Category: Clois.
    Music: Hero by Enrique Iglesias.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Chlark~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your guardian angel : Chlark video
    Description: A Chlark video with the song Your guardian angel by The red jumpsuit apparatus. This video show how Clark loves and protects Chloe. He will be always there for her.
    Category: Chlark.
    Music: Your guardian angel by The red jumpsuit apparatus.

In loving memory : Chlark video
    Description: Another Chlark video ! I used the song In loving memory by Alter Bridge (awesome song). I highly recommend you to take Kleenex before watching the video LOL. It's a very sad video with a lot of powerful Chlark moments. In this video Chloe is dead and Clark is thinking of his sweet Chloe angel.
    Music: In loving memory by Alter Bridge.

Never far behind : Chlark video
    Description: Clark and Chloe are friends (or more ?) forever! In this video we can see that Chloe is always here for Clark. Sweet scenes, sweet vid!
    Music: Never far behind by Aly & AJ.

You'll be in my heart : Chlark video
    Description: "You'll be in my heart", perfect words for the Chlark relationship!
    Music: You'll be in my heart by Phil Collins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Clana~~~~~~~~~~~~

Almost lover: Clana video
    Description: A Clana video with the beautiful song Almost lover by A fine frenzy. The video is about the end of the relationship between Clark and Lana (Lana POV). Finally, Lana goes away from Clark. Sad video.
    Category: Clana.
    Music: Almost lover by A fine frenzy.

Who knew : Clana video
    Description: Who knew is a Clana video which contains scenes from all the seasons. I made this video with another great girl : Jill! Thank you We used the song Who knew by Pink.
    Music: Who knew by Pink.

Fais comme tu veux : Clana video
    Description: Clark & Lana : The break up is a sad video about the end of the Clana relationship. I use a french song named "Fais comme tu veux" and the singer is Calogero.
    Music: Fais comme tu veux by Calogero.

Addicted : Clana video
    Description: Addicted is a video about the relationship between Clark and Lana. They are both addicted to each other. A lot of powerful scenes in this vid.
    Music: Addicted by Kelly Clarkson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Clex~~~~~~~~~~~~

My perfect enemy : Clex video
    Description: My perfect enemy is a video about Clark and Lex destructive relationship.
    Category: Clex.
    Music: Passive by A Perfect Circle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Clark~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winter in my heart: Clark video
    Description: The vid is about Clark and the sadest moments of his life.
    Category: Clark.
    Music: Winter in my heart by VAST.

Vindicated: Clark video
    Description: I have made this vid with my friend Bearcat. He helped me a lot on the effects. If you read this, thank you very much Keith This video is about Clark. He wants to be a hero and follow his destiny as Superman but his actions always cause him pain to himself and the people he loves. Is Clark brave to truly embrace his destiny ?
    Category: Clark.
    Music: Vindicated by Dashboard Confessional

Destiny : Clark video
    Description: Destiny is a Clark video (with a little bit of Chlark). The video is about the life of Clark kent and his destiny on earth.
    Category: Clark (and a little bit of Chlark).
    Music: Jillian (I'd Give My Heart) by Within temptation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Smallville (action, characters, freaks...)~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somebody help me: Smallville video
    Description: Somebody help me is a video about all the dangers living in Smallville. You can seen all the characters of the show.
    Category: Freaks, Action...
    Music: Somebody help me by Full blown rose

Earth Song: SuperProject Smallville video
    Description: Earth Song is a SuperProject made between 6 vidders : KEakaCK, CharmedChick, Tania, Bearcat, LexPlex and me. It's a video about the drama, sadness, death and end of the world. We used the song Earth Song by Micheal Jackson.
    Category: drama, sadness, death and end of the world.
    Music: Earth Song by Micheal Jackson.

Best of you : Smallville video
    Description: Best of you is a video showing the powerful moments of the show.
    Category: Action, Best moments (hug, friendship...)
    Music: Best of you by Foo fighters

Stope: Smallville video
    Description: I have made this video with one of the best vidder on earth: The Source. We used the song Stop by Dope. It's a very fast editing, so try to keep your eyes open ^^
    Category: action& fast editing
    Music: Stope by Dope

~~~~~~~~~~~~Prison break~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iris : Micheal / Sara video
    Description: I'm happy to present you my first non smallville music video requested by Kittycat for his birthday ^^ So it's a Prison Break video about the relationship between Michael Scofield and Sara Tancredi.
    Category: Misa.
    Music: Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~24~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack Bauer tribute : Broken wings
    Description: My first tribute to my hero Jack Bauer ! I used the song Broken wings by Alter Bridge. In this fanvid you can see Jack in trouble! Scenes from all the seasons (1 to 6).
    Category: Jack bauer in trouble.
    Music: Broken Wings by Alter Bridge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Grey's anatomy~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breathe me : Grey's anatomy video (Izzie/Alex)
    Description: My first video from Grey's anatomy! I really like this show so I tried to make a vid. The vid is about Alex & Izzie.
    Category: Alex/Izzie.
    Music: Breathe me by Sia.
    Last edited by [Plančte Lara]; 12-27-2013, 11:28 AM.

Just watched the Clark/Chloe/Lana vid. Brilliant work. The quailty is outstanding. I just wished the others would download quicker I might even download the Clana vids even though I don't like them in general - I have a feeling they will be great too.

Comment

Originally posted by lizbif
      Just watched the Clark/Chloe/Lana vid. Brilliant work. The quailty is outstanding. I just wished the others would download quicker I might even download the Clana vids even though I don't like them in general - I have a feeling they will be great too.
      Thank you lizbif ! I really appreciate your feedback and I hope you will like my other music videos

Comment

Hey,

This is my latest video. It focus on Lana and the song is She's the one (Robbie Williams). Here's the link

I hope you will like it, and tell me what you think about it

Comment

I hate to sound really stupid....but....I need more info on what to do with the Codec if I download it?

Comment

I'm having problems downloading the videos...BUT I did download the "She's the one" video....and IT IS AMAZING!!! GREAT WORK AND QUALITY!

Comment

Hey!!!

Ok, I know that this Thread is not mine. But I guess that to download the videos you have to clik and save target as. I'm doing it like that.

BTW Lara, great job. I loved your Clark's videos!!!

Congrats,

Tommy

Comment

I e-mailed you yesterday to tell you how brilliant are your videos.High quality and great song choices.Keep up the good work.

Comment

OK, So I have just watched all your videos!
                  It took forever to download, but it was definitly worth the wait.
                  You have clearly put allot of time in making these videos, because they're all great. You've really got good editingskills.
                  You've got great taste in music to, because I like all of the songs you choose (and I do mean all of them). And you've chosen the right clips for them.
                  I think my favourite is "I'm with you", but then again, I am just a sucker for Clana videos. But I still liked that one the most (though, I had a really hard time choosing).

You've got a great musicvideo-collection. Keep it up!!!
                  I'm looking forward to you're next video

Comment

I have to hand it to you. You are actually a very good vid maker. The picture quality alone was great. There is only one gripe that I am having with your work, and that is you show the character's mouths moving a bit too much. An example of this is in your Clana video "In With You". Since we cannot hear what they are saying, it is frustrating to be looking at a moving pair of lips.

However, other than that you are very talented. Your editing skills are very good, and you have the concept of matching the scenes to the rythm of the music down pat.

Good choice of clips in your vids, good picture quality, good music, and damn good editing. Jus try not to show the characters mouths move so much and you will be set.
                    Last edited by vyperman7; 02-02-2005, 02:38 PM.

Comment

WOW !
                      Thank you so much for your feedbacks !
                      Your comments are making me happy !
                      Jus try not to show the characters mouths move so much and you will be set.
                      Ok, thanks for your advice, in my next vid I will try not to show that the characters mouths move
                      I e-mailed you yesterday to tell you how brilliant are your videos.High quality and great song choices.Keep up the good work.
                      Really ? I don't have seen your mail in my mailbox

Thanks everyone !! @+

Comment

I downloaded a couple of your videos. Excellent quality and the songs you chose are very nice. I especially enjoyed your video to 'Save Me'. Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbinder
                          I downloaded a couple of your videos. Excellent quality and the songs you chose are very nice. I especially enjoyed your video to 'Save Me'. Very nice!
                          Many thanks Hellbinder !!

Comment

Ok, one more time. I'd like to check these out, but WHAT do I download as far as the missing file Real Player needs and how do I make it see I have it once I get it?

Comment

Originally posted by SeaGroove
                              Ok, one more time. I'd like to check these out, but WHAT do I download as far as the missing file Real Player needs and how do I make it see I have it once I get it?
                              Hello seagroove,

I don't understand very well what you say but I will try to explain you how to watch my vids You don't need Real Player, just Windows Media Player and if you can't view the video you must install the xvid codec. I hope I'm clear in my explications bye

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎