Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one of Lex's Romances Did you Like the Best?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's Lexana, I liked that in the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by borednow
      Lex/Kat...
      <3

Tess reminds me of Kat a little bit lately.

I really liked Lex/Helen. That was the most mature, healthy, open relationship Lex ever had in the beginning.

And even at the end, had Lex and Helen been reversed, if she'd betrayed him by stealing information about Clark from him, I'm sure he wouldn't have forgiven her. I don't know if he would have ended up trying to kill her... but he may have kept her around just to use her to his advantage.

Lexana could have been good if not for fake!baby. That was wack. "Static" was a really good episode for Lexana. I was excited to see where things went from there.

Comment

^ Yeah... when [SPOILER]Tess shot Stewart without hesitation that was a bit of a Kat moment. [/SPOILER]

and I totally agree about Lexana it was fun save that carebear from hell stuff...

Comment

Lexana had good start and ended bad. But seriously Lex has the worst taste in women.

Comment

I thought Helen was a great character until they in typical Smallville fashion turned her into a conniving *****(one of many thing I hated about the whole Calling-> Exile run)

Comment

Helen Bryce---when she seemed to be a caring, ethical doctor who was not after Lex for his money. They had a lovely chemistry, not particularly hot, but still lovely. She brought out the better man in Lex.

But then the show lightswitched her into a scheming, gold-digging, cold would-be murderess.

Comment

Lana actually. Not a fan of where it went, but I liked the idea and I liked the beginning, so I'm going to go with that. I just wish they had stopped trying to make Lana out to be the innocent one trapped into something. Was fake baby really necessary? There are so many other ways they could have ended that one.

Comment

i voted...

I voted Helen because that kept me intriqued for the most part. I sitll feel we did not get much closer on that. Also we did not get much into Helen's past or her adgenda for working with Lionel but I still loved the romance

Comment

Originally posted by A Flawed Fashion
                    Lana actually. Not a fan of where it went, but I liked the idea and I liked the beginning, so I'm going to go with that. I just wish they had stopped trying to make Lana out to be the innocent one trapped into something. Was fake baby really necessary? There are so many other ways they could have ended that one.
                    Ditto

Comment

Originally posted by A Flawed Fashion
                      I agree. I thought Lexana had tons of potential. I prefer Lana as a darker character but the show insisted on making her the victim. I hated the way it ended because it really diminished Lex as a true villain in my eyes.

Other than that, I've always loved the Clex subtext.

Comment

Can't remember her real name, but I'm going to go with boobs.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎