What nationality are you?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 100% Canadian. Our family has been here for so many generations, we've lost touch with where we originated from. I know there's a bit of German, English, and Scandanavian in us somehow, but that's it.

Comment

i'm filipino... with 3/4 chinese blood. i just came from the philippines about 8 years ago, so i'm pretty new here.

Comment

I'm a Latvian, but there is some Polish blood in me and the last name of mine is clearly somewhere from Norway or Sweden .

Comment

I'm from smallville..

oh wait, this should probably be in the "You Know You're Obsessed When . . ."-thread

Comment

Well I was born in Florida but my background makes me a big mut lol So here's the breakdown:

From my mom's side I get the German and British or English.. However you say it lol..

Then from my dad's side I get the Swedish, Scottish, Portuguese.. I even had a great uncle who lived in Trinadad..

Comment

1/2 irish, 1/4 german, 1/4 welsh....

... "if I were anymore white I would be clear"

Comment

My ancestors came to America around 1654. I am the last of a German line that dates back to the 12th century. I hate kids, and my brother has all daughters, so the line ends with me.

Comment

Hmmmm...I am a proun Asian,Indian and Hindu....my mom`s a brahmin and my dad`s a tamilian ......never heard of it right?hehehehe

Hmmmm...I am a proud Asian,Indian and Hindu....my mom`s a brahmin and my dad`s a tamilian ......never heard of it right?hehehehe

Comment

I'm a Brit. Sod doing a family bloodline thing, it quarter to 1 here!

Comment

I am a Texan who is half white and half hispanic...

Comment

I'm Korean-American.

I was adopted and little information exists about my birthparents, so I'm not quite sure what I'm all made up of. When I don't gel my hair, it gets really frizzy and even a little curly! I'm also paler than most, though that could just be lack of sunlight. So I might be half-white, or I just might be a freak, either way *shrug*

Comment

Mexican-American

No one make any jokes: I'm literate.
                          And half-white.
                          Last edited by j03superbat; 12-20-2003, 07:14 PM.

Comment

I'm half polish, 1/6 Choctaw indian, 1/6 Irish, 1/6 Scottish.

I'm a mutt. LOL

Comment

I'm just straight up Filipino... Born and raised in Chicago, IL... haven't been back to the islands since '99... can't speak it, no accent, just got the nice dark skin...

Comment

I'm Ecuadorian.

I was born and raised in Ecuador until 9 years old were I moved to Florida. I've been living here ever since.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎