Animaniacs/ Tiny Toons

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArtgirlTexas
    Now I have that song stuck in my head.
    would it help if i had yakko sing you the countries of the world? Maybe have wakko sing you the state capitols?

Comment

We could sing the theme to Pinky and The Brain too or else the song about a certain Lake lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue screen of death
        would it help if i had yakko sing you the countries of the world? Maybe have wakko sing you the state capitols?
        Originally posted by Austin 3:16
        We could sing the theme to Pinky and The Brain too or else the song about a certain Lake lol!
        LOL. Now P & B are in there too! Now I'm compelled to re-watch both. I missed them and didn't realize it.

Comment

I miss them too. Can't wait for the show to air.

If we ask nicely do u think Hub would start airing Justice League Unlimited? They don't censor the Superman and Batman animated series that much so I think JLU would play better on Hub than on Vortexx.

Comment

Omg I adn't realized this. About the Hub having Animaniacs. Wow..i'm gonna have to start recording them for my girls P& B was my fav tho. I even did a spoof vid with Angel and Spike to the P & B theme tune.

Comment

Counting the days until this wonderfully crazy show is back on tv!

Comment

starts monday right? what time is it on?

Comment

Says 5pm on my Directv guide. Oh and Batman Beyond returns tomorrow too at 4pm on The Hub.

Comment

its on at 7 here on the east coast.

Comment

Hope u enjoy it. Animaniacs. Batman Beyond. WWE RAW. Nice way to start off 2013.

Comment

My favorite cartoons back in the day when they use to air on the WB.

Comment

I'm just wondering when Tiny Toons is gonna start airing! If Animaniacs is beginning I really think TT isn't far away.

Comment

Here we go. Nickandmore.com reports that Tiny Toons joins The Hub lineup Monday, July 1st. Itll air weekdays from 9-10am and 6-7pm both Eastern time. Check local listings for times in your area.

the Hub scores again! So awesome to see the great show joining the lineup and I feel the network is really getting better and better with each show they show. Keep going Hub!

Comment

Animaniacs has now been added to Netflix Streaming!

Comment

Yeah, saw it a week or two ago and FYI Netflix will be raising their subscription fee for everyone on May 1st from $7.99 to $9.99; the 2yr grace period for current subscribers is ending

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎