Collapse
No announcement yet.

Animaniacs/ Tiny Toons

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ty for the warning. Thought i heard somewhere that the price would go up. Its not a horrible up charge though.

I wonder if since Animaniacs is on there we will see other shows like Batman: TAS and maybe some other Warner Bros shows like Lois & Clark be added. Id imagine Pinky and The Brain may b soon too.

Comment

Well we should have seen thiis coming. Due to the surge of popularity when the original series was released on Netflix, Steven Spielberg is in the early stages of resurrecting Animaniacs! He is working with Warner Bros and Amblin Entertainment. No network or streaming services announced yet but considering the popularity of the show on Netflix, i would think that Netflix would quite possibly get first crack at this.

Comment

This is cool. I was watching it recently, last time I watched it before a couple of weeks ago was in the late 90s.

Comment

I still remember it helped launch the Kids' WB! Network. Fox was done with Animaniacs and Batman: The Animated Series so Warner Bros shifted them both to Kids' WB! Yet another fond memory of Kids' WB! because Animaniacs was amazing! I definitely cannot wait for the show to return.

Comment

Well its confirmed. Hulu will bring back Animaniacs for a guaranteed two seasons which will put it over 100 episodes in its run.

The streaming service has also grabbed rights to all prior episodes of Animaniacs, Pinky and The Brain, Pinky, Elmyra and The Brain and Tiny Toons which began streaming January 4.

Comment

Hopefully, this will lead to a Freakazoid revival/reboot. With all the superhero shows and movies these days, what better way to poke fun at them?

Comment

Comment

Still waiting for a Freakazoid revival/reboot. Though, between Animaniacs and now Tiny Toons coming back, it does seem possible that they'll get to him soon.

Comment

I’ve only seen the first episode of the Animaniacs revival. So the first episode was mostly about them catching up with everything that’s happened in the last 20yrs. So I’d like to see what the next set of episodes be about.

What I liked was that they didn’t change the animation (and if they did it’s subtle). It looks like not a day has past.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎