No announcement yet.

Keith Mars

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Mars

Keith Mars (Enrico Colantoni) was picked as TV's Father of the Year by Mike Duffy of the Detroit Free Press. Saying "the loving man and private investigator who's raised her so well" and "He and Veronica have the best father-daughter relationship on television". What are your thoughts?

Personally, I think he's a wicked dad. He's stern yet lenient, protective yet open, lets Veronica eat ice cream for dinner, but might be too involved in his work? What say you?

Agree, Keith rocks as a dad. Ice cream for dinner will sound good for tomorrow I think.

Comment

I think so too. He is a great dad. It's so nice to see that kink of relationship on TV. It's just another thing that makes Veronica Mars great.

Comment

It's good to see a TV dad who isn't a buffon. It's such a nice change.

Comment

Yes. Keith Mars rocks. Nice to see a guy who loves his kid instead of either evil or doofus dads.

Comment

Do you remember when Keith gave Veronica a water bed (I forget which episode)? Does she still have it? I haven't noticed.

Comment

Yeah, That scene with the waterbed was very awkward. It looks like Keith wanted to make out or something, eww!

Comment

I think he is a great dad! Even if he does work too much on occasion, no one is perfect. That just makes it more realistic!

Go Mr. Mars!

Comment

Keith Mars in S2

What's with all the P.I. work going to Keith Mars this season? They still have Veronica working in that cafe. When are they going to realize she needs to be back in the office working for him? Seems like he's doing all the stuff she used to do in the first season and Veronica is mostly serving lattes and hanging out with Duncan. Having her steal her dad's stuff is way more interesting.

Comment

I have a feeling they will be getting back into the swing of the PI life now that Veronica's normalcy seems to be coming to an end... at least that's what I'm hoping for.

BTW only episode discussions belong in the season two episode discussion forums... so I'm moving this thread.

Comment

Things have moved back into that pattern at least but now we truly have to question the motive as to who was responsible for putting him back in the spot.

He's great at it though.

Comment

Keith Mars is absolutely fabulous. He makes mistakes and he's willing to admit. He actually talks to his daugther and more importantly, he actually listens. No wonder he was voted best TV dad!!!

Comment

Defintely the best father on TV!

I'm really curious as to what kind of background he had before all this and how it's going to effect Veronica in some way in later seasons.

Love his compassion for his daughter and how he's willing to deal with everything about his attitude to being her father.

Comment

I'm still tempted to thing that ordeal with running for office has some possibilities though we know it ended a while back. Leaves me with many questions about certain persons said motives, but either way I see Keith standing his ground.

Comment

I'd really like to see some flashbacks for our favorite dad. Like how he and Lianne got together and how he became Sherrif in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎