So who are you really devoted to?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

No doubt, I'm a Chlarker but been leaning towards Chlex lately.

Comment

Absolutely CHLARK. No other ship has captivated me nearly so much. Mark this, though, this only applies to Smallville. I watched a few LnC eps someone had, and am now a diehard Clois shipper--but for LnC only. Clois in SV???? Not on your life. Very much Chlark, because of how well they fit together, their obvious--and good--friendship, etc. And a million other reasons I can't go into--Huffy had them down pretty well.
      I like the ship Lexana well enough--some because it ties up loose ends, lol, and some because I think it's quite plausible, and the fanfiction brings out some intriguing points regarding the ship. But I'm not a huge shipper in that realm, for sure. I'm quite devoted to Chlark--and have been so since I started thinking about which ship I preferred.

Comment

Clois all the way from LnC to SmallVille!

Comment

Originally posted by Andie
          Clois all the way from LnC to SmallVille!
          ditto.

Comment

Oh totally CHLEX! They're just so... *drool*

But I dunno... I love a little bit of Chlark too!

Comment

im a clois fan

i used to be clana fan but she *****y now. and lois is soo damn fine. o and pleez people.. some of us are straight and dont like thinkin of lex and clark makin out.. plus its prettymuch a fact that wont happen since they become enemies. big hint at the end of the episode with the crazyplastic surgeon lady in the 4th season that clark and lois are starten to like each other that lucky fool id tap that any day. also fan of chlana and thats more likely to hape then clex

Comment

I was Clana fan for the first few episodes of season two, then became Chlark all the way, and I even like Clark with Kyla and Alicia.. You know, before they tried to kill Martha and pushed their father down stairs respectively.. And now with season four, I'm Clois with a tad bit of Chlark.

I'm kind of wishing for Clark to hook up with a non-FOTW for a few episodes.

Comment

CLOIS.......

Comment

Chlark / Chlex

Comment

could come as a shock....

but I am a Chlarker...

The Satyr Icon
                      *even more devoted to Chloe...and moreso to Allison*

Comment

(i loveeee your avatar)!

Comment

long live the Clana

Comment

lol... even though i am a definite chlarker... there are moments when i feel the clana emotions coming on lol

Comment

ok now don't hate me but i'd pick clana. what can I say. I'm just be-ing honest.. oh oh.. now don't get me wrong i'm not a huge clana fan, and i am not hoping for anything either. lois obviously wins. i'm just saying if it were my choice i'd pick clana.

Comment

CHLARK all the way! They're just too cute for words!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎