So who are you really devoted to?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

to KALS SON- i meant are you the cannonical chlois-er... like from the movies and jsut ever since you started liking superman and related things, or has it jsut been since smallville's fourth season with ED?

Comment

I like clex, Chlark, and clois and I've seen some room for lolex but since they haven't met yet so lolex lives in fanfics only for me

Comment

i know what you mean about lolex not really being seen yet, but i have to wonder. since we all know where lex is going, even though he said he stopped investigating clark, i find it extremely hard to believe that when lex got lois into met.u. he didn't not investigate who she was. i mean he obviously knows sam lane but i dont think that he would really care to investigate all of lane's family beyond the basics. but now that clark knows about the safehouse and everything i would think he was interested. so if the wb gets permission, i can see possible interactions in the future... but i dont think any romance- although they would make a serious kiss-ass couple. wouldn't want to meet them in a dark alley at night.

Comment

Originally posted by KALS SON
          IM A CLOIS FAN.
          same here (*hint* my username and avatar as well as my fan shipper site/messageboard )

Comment

I am mostly a Lexana and Chlark fan!

Comment

Clois.......Clois.........Clois........Everything Clois

Comment

haha

Comment

I was a Clana fan in the first part of season one, then I got bored and irritated with it. It is obvious that I am a Chlarker, have been since the latter part of season one. I would like to see them as a romantic couple, but also wouldn't mind seeing them just as best friends. Either way their relationship has great chemistry, great fun, and is constant.

Comment

I was a Clana fan the first two seasons, now(points to username) I'm a diehard Clois Fan since Erica joined Smallville, but am a diehard Lois and Clark fan(since LnC debuted) as well. Hope that's not too confusing

Comment

CHLEX babay!

I was a Chlarker until S2. Then I didn't ship anybody, now I'm a Chlexer and have been since the first Chlex scene in S3.
                      Last edited by *Sooz*; 12-25-2004, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Clois! Every Superman ever created everywhere is Lois & Clark....romance, banter, aggrivation, whatever......its their destiny! YAY Clois shippers! So, Superman movies, LnC, and Smallville, doesn't matter to me....I've always been a Clois shipper!

Comment

Oh I'm a 100% Chlexer... I just love the idea of Chloe and Lex together... I don't have any other real ship on sv, but i'm kind of like Clark and Lois...

CC

Comment

CLOIS ALL THE WAY.

Comment

I'm a total Chlarker and a Lolex (or Lexois, Lexis... whatever one of those). I do like Clois to a point though.

Comment

Clois all the way!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎