No announcement yet.

Veronica Mars DVD?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veronica Mars DVD?

I was wondering how many people think that there will be a season one dvd released after this season is over because it is a really good show.

I hope there's one released! I'd definitely buy it!

And if they do, it'll probably be at the end of summer right before the second season airs.

Comment

me too!

Comment

I hope their is one! As I've posted, I am a new kid to the VM world. But I seriously am starting to like the show. I will definetly buy it if it comes out.

Comment

I really hope there is, I love this show

Comment

I hope so too! I would love to see what I've missed! I'm a total VM junkie since I found it. I saw other people posting on another site about the same thing so maybe it will happen!

Comment

I think we'll have to wait until the whole season actually airs before we hear anything about a DVD release.

Comment

Certainly hoping for a DVD. Like you said Skyrocket, probably not til after the season ends. My guess would be late August / September but it depends... could be much later.

Besides the episodes, what does everyone else want to see?

Commentaries on certain eps? (if so which)
                Deleted scenes, bloopers (come'on, there's gotta be tons), a running script?

What else? Featurettes on certain characters? Behind the scenes?

DVD's a great ways to hype up second seasons for show that deserve to get noticed, so if it's done right, marketed right, and jam packed... it would be one of those must have dvds for those that might otherwise pass it by. just my thoughts.

Comment

I posted this thought on another website. Anyway, I would love to buy the dvd's for the first season. I'm kind of guessing that the dvd's will probably come out late september or early october depending on when upn will have the 2nd season premiere (hopefully)! I didn't know if I would like the show but I took a chance one night and decided to watch it anyway ans I'm glad that I did. I really love Weevil. He is so funny and he always has Veronica's back when she needs help.

Comment

I would buy the DVD for sure b/c I missed so much of the beginning! And, of course, b/c I LOVE the show. Besides the first season, I would like to see the cut scenes, and bloopers. I would also like to see who writes the stories. The plots are great.

Comment

Having the DVDs come out in time for the start of a second season makes a lot of sense. So if fate be kind you could have VM DVDs under the tree next Christmas.

Comment

I don't care much for extras on DVDs (I don't bother watching them), but I'd like to see some outtakes/bloopers. That would be fun.

Comment

dvd's would be rad, i'd love to see deleted scenes or some cast interviews and behind the scenes kinda stuff.

Comment

I would line up to buy the DVD. I would love to see how the show is made, you know the behind the scenes stuff and interviews with the cast. Anything Jason would be fab!

Comment

I would I would!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎