Favorite Character

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veronica is smart and funny and cute, and she's my favorite, but excluding her, I'd have to say Wallace. He's soooo cute--I get lost in those green eyes. And he's nice and a great friend to Veronica. I'd love for him to Veronica to hook up, but I really don't want them to because it would change their relationship. A little fantasizing and and unspoken sexual tension between the two of them is enough for me.

Comment

I really like Wallace. Duncan seems totally checked out in the Daddy episode. I can't see him and Veronica together after seeing that.

Comment

They all rock, how can you pick just one?
        Logan & Duncan and are GORGEOUS!!!!!
        Weevil has his own league of hottness.
        Wallace is hella sexy, and even though Troy totally wasted Veronica's time he's dang sexy too.
        Veronica is the greatest. I so wish I was more like her.
        And even though we never really see a lot of lily, i like lily too.
        And how cool is Keith Mars? He'd be the coolest dad ever. Like Veronica says..."The hero's the one that stays. '

Comment

Oh, I love them all.

But I can relate to Veronica VERY easily, so she's my favorite character.

Comment

I like them all but my favorites are:

*Veronica-b/c she's such a strong, independent female character
            *Logan-in the first episode, I thought I wasn't gonna like his character at all b/c he was such a jerk. But the more I see of him the more I like him-his character is so complex and watching him is never boring-plus he's cute!

Wallice is okay but seems expendable

Duncan I liked at first but he just constantly seems to change character

Weevil is hot but the whole 'motorcyle gang leader/bad boy' doesn't really match. I expect more of a criminal. He just seems more like a faithful puppy to Veronica.

I like Veronica's dad a lot.

I wish Troy had stayed on the show, he was fun.

Comment

I really like Logan, he is so cute, but more importantly I feel really sorry for him! I mean, his dad is abusive, his mom commited suicide, and Lilly, someone that he really cared about died last year. He may come off as a jerk sometimes, but I think that he is trying to cope with all of this, and he's dealing with it the best way he knows how. And that, in a nutshell is why Logan is my favorite character!
              P.S.-Did I mention he's hot???

Comment

My favorite character is Logan. I love how he can just play a jerk so well.
                I also like Veronica and Duncan also.

Comment

Who is your favorite Character and actor on the show?

Well my favorite Character would have to be Veronica because well she is the main character and i think that she is really cool and that she is very smart. But if I had to pick another Character besides her then it would be Logan I love what he looks like and i also love all the lines that he uses and stuff like that.HE IS SO CUTE!!!When it comes to favorite actor then yeah it has to be Jason Dohring(logan) God im obsessed lol
                  Last edited by iluvjasonorlogan; 05-18-2005, 01:52 PM.

Comment

My favorite Showcharacter is Logan.
                    In my opinion he has some lines that are really great. I would really like to talk to the person thats responsible for those lines, because I'm always search for a way to get some more funny and sarcastic lines in the script for our new movie!

So and the actors? I've think they have all done a great job, because interaction between everone was what make to show search a big success.

Greets

Comment

My fav?

Logan.

The guy is just cool. He's got such conflict going on. Be a jerk...not be a jerk. Hate Veronica...think she's cute. I wish I had been there when he worked his issues out.

*Remembers that the season is over and runs to cry*

Comment

I love Logan because he is so hot. Period.

Comment

Hmmm.....I love Veronica because she is smart and resourceful but I also love Wallace and Weevil. They always have Veronica's back when she needs help plus Weevil has some of the funniest lines.

Comment

Wallace!

Comment

Favorite character. Wallace. He is the epitome of what a best friend is like. Caring. Loving. Unquestioning Trust. Will wait for you to tell him at your own time. Understanding. and has easy access to students personal records.

Comment

Hmmm...

Well, Veronica, as the head honcho, is by far my favorite character. I will always root for her, regardless. My second favorite is Logan. Jason Dohring is awesome as Logan Echolls. He makes the character endearing, infuriating, and entoxicating all at the same time. He has the charisma that befits a leading man. That's something that Duncan doesn't. That's why I am also a LoVe fan!! Go Logan!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎