Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Character

I haven't watched enough shows to really figure out the other characters, but so far I really like Veronica. She reminds me so much of Chloe from smallville (but definitely more loveable).

Im starting to think that Chloe could learn a lot from VM

Favorite character has got to be Wallace.

Comment

Not sure. I kinda like Weevil...

This is one of the few shows...(it might just be me) where you care for characters other than the main characters... I've found myself caring what happens to the characters that are only in one or two episodes...

Weird.

Comment

you know what guys? The more I watch this show and love it, the more I'm realizing how hot the soundtrack is. You guys should check out java.com, I've found most of these songs on here and was ale to download them as ringtones. cool, huh?

Comment

Logan by far.

Comment

I'm all about Weevil. Love those eyes! But I also love Veronica b/c she is so smart and sticks up for herself. Smart and pretty= great character (and great show)!

Comment

Overall, Veronica... but if we were excluding her and just say fav characters other than Veronica it'd be a toss up between Mac and Wallace. There is just so much potential for all characters. You rarely see a grouping like this come together that just clicks.

Comment

I hope since you like Mac so much that they bring her back

Comment

On first impression I thought the actor playing Logan and the character were going to suck.

But he's by far my favoriye right now.

followed closely by Weevil. Both of have been getting surprisingly little screentime.

Keith Mars is honorable mention

Comment

logan echolls, jason dohring is brilliant i heart him

Comment

Wallace cracked me up again in ep 11! with how he was destracting Madison while Mac and Veronica went on into the house. And his reaction with the guy getting grounded for smoking in his room.

Comment

my favorites are vm and weevil

Comment

Veronica, Weevil, and Logan are my favorites

Comment

I'm getting more and more into Wallace. He is such a good friend and so cute. You gotta love him.

Comment

Wallace is on the B-ball team... He better watch out, he might get too popular to hang out with VM

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎