Perfect Ship songs

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clex: Pain by three doors down, Unstoppable by the Calling, and Kryptonite by three doors down

Clois: You belong with me by Taylor Swift, taking chances by Celine Dion and We belong together by Pat Benatar

Clana (as a whole relationship): Bleeding love by Leon Lewis, November Rain by Guns&Roses and We might as well be strangers by Keene (Clana as if they were talking to each other) things they should've said but still is left unsaid like (Clark to Lana) would be tainted love by soft cell, (Clark to Lana) and (Lana to Clark) would be somebody I used to know by Goyte, (Clark to Lana) all your reasons by Matchbox 20 (Clark to Lana) over you by Chris Daughtry and (Clark to Lana) Far away by Nickelback

Chlark: Bleeding love by Leon Lewis

Lexana: Stranger, Cold as you, stupid boy, the right kind of wrong by Le Ann Rimes, love the way you lie by Eminem and Try by pink

Chlex: Chemicals react by Ally&AJ Michalka,

Jasana: Playing with fire by Hilary duff
    Last edited by laurarawlins; 07-28-2013, 12:10 AM.

Comment

• Favourite: Clois - Peter Cetera, Glory of love. I Always thought that song fits them perfectly and there's also a great Video on Youtube with that song which I will post in the Lois & Clark Thread, since I'm aware that not everyone on this board is such a big fan of this couple as I am! ^^

Least favourite: Clana - Matchbox Twenty, All your reasons. (It's hilarious!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTfo2Uo_gdw

I can soo see Clark singing this to her! XD lol Or at least I wish he did. ^^
      Last edited by Unshippedpaper; 02-22-2013, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• Tess and Oliver (Tollie)

• Give Into Me – Michael Jackson
        • Love For Real – Everlast
        • Closer – Nine Inch Nails

Lois and Clark (Clois)

• Call You Tonight – Whitney Houston
        • Shook Me All Night Long – ACDC
        • If It Kills Me – Jason Mraz

Lex and Lana (Lexana)

• Stop and Stare – One Republic
        • Apologize – One Republic