Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Who Killed Lily Kane Speculation

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

But I am also thinking it was a case os mistaken identity. Remember how Veronica passed as Lily when she went to the sheriff's office to check the Oct. 3 ticket. But who would want Veronica killed. I don't believe it was Celeste for one minute. Unless it was mr. kane himself. He didn't want to support Lianne and Veronica. Or something like that. So he hired a hitman.
    My problem with everyone thinking they look alike is that they don't even if it is with long hair. Plus doesn't Lilly have brown hair?

But since I have to sitck to one conclusion I will say that it is Yolanda, but my other speculations are also close.
    Last edited by SDchickBC; 04-20-2005, 04:16 PM.

Comment

OOH...nevermind. I remember now.

I don't think it was her. TPTB are going to choose someone who everyone knows and remembers. Someone that is going to create shock value. If we found out Yolanda did it, we'd be like, "Huh? Who? What? Why??" You know? If it's someone like Logan we'd be like, "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID IT OMG OMG OMG"

I'd be really disappointed if it was someone who guest stared once.

Comment

Hey you got a point. Logan seems very possible.
        Last edited by SDchickBC; 04-20-2005, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Just so we're clear, not everyone has forgotten Yolanda (although, if it was her, i'd probably have the same kinda reaction)

Comment

I'm beginning to think that Duncan and Lily don't have the same father and that had something to do with why she was killed. I think that is why the Kanes are so messed up. I can't wait to find out!!!!!

Comment

I think we can easily rule out Logan & Duncan... they are red herrings... they are there to make us doubt and to make Veronica doubt. A show that has ratings problems, but a loyal fan base, is not going to get rid of either of the two hot leading males. It just doesn't seem feasible (especially with the soon to develop love triangle). As for Celeste & Jake Kane... well both of them seem like verly likely suspects, which means they were involved in the cover up, but they didn't do it. Weevil is also being painted as a likely suspect but the fact that he's been the "bad guy", in trouble with the law and has the word "evil" in his name rules him out as well.
              At this point the more plausible suspects seem to be those who we don't suspect as strongly, who they could get rid of, but who would still have an "OMG" effect on the audience. At this point anyone in the Echolls family, other than Logan, is a possibility. Lianne Mars is also a possiblity. Clarence, Sherrif Lamb, or Deputy Leo also seem like possibilities. Other characters like Troy, the principal, Yolanda... seem to be too distant to create an OMG effect. And I can't see how they would twist the motive to make the killer Wallace as some have suggested. Additonally, Abel can't be the killer (unless he was the hired hitman) because that would just be incredibly lame.
              While I enjoy the suggestions that Veronica is the killer because that would definately be unexpected... I'm thinking no.
              The only other thing I can think is that Lily killed herself (not sure how with a sharp blow to the head) and this is all a cover up to protect the family from the embarassment of a suicide in the family.

Comment

wow I never thought about suicide, that is something to think about! but also it wouldn't be likely because lilly was "smiling on her last day in Neptune." so unless she heard something absolutly devistating or somehow she was "forced" to kill herself (gah I doubt it) I don't think it was suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by SDchickBC
                  But I am also thinking it was a case os mistaken identity. Remember how Veronica passed as Lily when she went to the sheriff's office to check the Oct. 3 ticket. But who would want Veronica killed. I don't believe it was Celeste for one minute. Unless it was mr. kane himself. He didn't want to support Lianne and Veronica. Or something like that. So he hired a hitman.
                  My problem with everyone thinking they look alike is that they don't even if it is with long hair. Plus doesn't Lilly have brown hair?

But since I have to sitck to one conclusion I will say that it is Yolanda, but my other speculations are also close.

I definitely don't think it would be mistaken identity. I mean, you can easily tell the two apart. But ID pictures aren't that great of photos anyway. Or Veronica could have put her picture over Lilly Kanes ID photo. She knows how to do that. Like i've said before. Where the hit on the head is, the person would have to be standing opposite her, so they had to see it was her. either that or on an angel where you could at least see half of her face. The only person to not be able to see the difference that close, would have to be characterized as legally blind.

And no, Lilly has blonde hair.

Comment

Originally posted by kflem90
                    wow I never thought about suicide, that is something to think about! but also it wouldn't be likely because lilly was "smiling on her last day in Neptune." so unless she heard something absolutly devistating or somehow she was "forced" to kill herself (gah I doubt it) I don't think it was suicide.
                    I think it's safe to say it wasn't suicide. They wouldn't build it up all season to say it was suicide. Plus, a blow to the head = suicide? Nah.

BUT. There are loads of cases if someone laughing and joking with friends, and then going and killing themselves later that day.

--Again, it wasn't suicide.

Comment

Who is Yolanda again?

Comment

She was in "Lord of the Bling", the girl who V and Lilly were friends with back in the day, until she kissed Logan and V saw.

Comment

oh ok...now I know. she may be involved somehow but I don't think she did it...I am really focusing on a regular or a frequent guest to be the killer rather then a one time guest star.

Comment

Logan is not a red herring. He is the only one Veronica does not have a file on because of his "air tight" alibi. Therefore he's gotta be involved in a twist.
                            So I think it was Logan who killed Lilly Kane..

Logan is the one VM betrays..

Comment

I don't think Logan is the one VM betrays at all. It's someone she deeply cares about. And she just said in the last episode she still hates him. lol.

Comment

Okay I've heard the term and I think I might know what it means but I'm not sure. What's a red herring?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎