Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Who Killed Lily Kane Speculation

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lianne might know, but at the same time, whats her motive...

(what i realised while typing that ... If Lianne knows that Jake is Veronica's dad, then Lilly was everything Veronica should of been. She had it all. Killing Lilly, could potentially make way for Veronica, in a twisted, jealous mind.)

Back on track, If Lianne was already an alcoholic before the murder, then her running away could of been to protect Veronica, to stop her seeing the state she (Lianne) was in, without the money, and status being married to the Sheriff brought her, she was nothing but an alcoholic. (everytime i see that word, i start singing 'Starsailor - Alcoholic')... Im babbling now...

Comment

Originally posted by NewAgeJesus
      Lianne might know, but at the same time, whats her motive...

(what i realised while typing that ... If Lianne knows that Jake is Veronica's dad, then Lilly was everything Veronica should of been. She had it all. Killing Lilly, could potentially make way for Veronica, in a twisted, jealous mind.)

Back on track, If Lianne was already an alcoholic before the murder, then her running away could of been to protect Veronica, to stop her seeing the state she (Lianne) was in, without the money, and status being married to the Sheriff brought her, she was nothing but an alcoholic. (everytime i see that word, i start singing 'Starsailor - Alcoholic')... Im babbling now...

But there was no money in being Sheriff. Veronica stated that in the first episode. And the prestigue wasn't too high either. lol. She was only allowed at the "cool table" cause she dated Duncan. SO i don't the money or status was there for Lianne either. I mean what does it do other than get you out of speeding tickets? lol. If she was drinking before the murder, why didn't she care if Veronica saw her in the alcoholic state before it?

And I think she had more motive than just Lilly taking away Veronica's potential life. Celeste was threatening her and her daughter. She could have gone there in anger or too to do the same thing to get even with Celeste. And in lashing out, killed Lilly. Or she could have been drunk.
      Last edited by graceofangels; 04-19-2005, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by graceofangels
        But there was no money in being Sheriff. Veronica stated that in the first episode. And the prestigue wasn't too high either. lol. She was only allowed at the "cool table" cause she dated Duncan. SO i don't the money or status was there for Lianne either. I mean what does it do other than get you out of speeding tickets? lol. If she was drinking before the murder, why didn't she care if Veronica saw her in the alcoholic state before it?
        Im pretty sure that Veronica said that, although they weren't classed as 09ers, etc... They were accepted as one of them, due to Keith's job. He was a figurehead of the community. Im guessing the acceptance would of spread throughout the family, including wife.

Some people turn to drink in times of dispair... If you were happy in your life, up until the murder... You wouldn't need the drink (i realise this doesn't apply to full blown alcoholics). Lianne could of known that she depending on the drink in "times like these" and thought it best that Veronica didn't see it.

But she also seems to be hiding. Why would Weidman want to find her? Why would staying away from Veronica keep her safe?

Comment

Hey aren't we all forgetting someone here....Paris Hilton. Is'nt it a bit weird that she started dating him after Lilly died. She could have had a crush on Logan, and decided to kill Lilly so she can get to Logan.

Comment

How did we miss that!?

I think I'd break my TV and never watch anything again if that happened!

Comment

I would probably stop watching too.

Comment

So I can't help but speculate Aaron Echolls is the killer now.

We are well aware that he can (and isn't afraid to) be violent. I understand he was defending his daughter but he has also been violent to Logan. What if he was actually having an affair with Lilly and she threatened to tell OORR maybe she got preggers! He freaked and killed her or possibly hired someone to do it.

Maybe Lynne found out and couldn't deal with the guilt and secret so she killed herself. Or maybe she found out and killed Lilly...whatever.

Anyway, he is now on my list!

Weevil too.

Comment

I agree he was freaking freaky, especially when he was playing with those knifes, I swear I thought he was about to take a swing at him, at some moments

Comment

I know! I knew he was going to kick the guys ass when he was on the phone with Logan. He was cutting the tomatoe with a giant knife and he was just acting weird!

But it's bedtime for me so I'll see you in the morning!!

Comment

me too, talk to you later

Comment

Well i was wondering how he couldn't notice Trina's eye. YOu could still tell with all the make up on. and she was only applying it to one area. so it made it rather obvious.

Comment

Yeah and he said while he was beatin' the guy that his mom used to try and cover it up with make up but he could always tell the signs.

Comment

hey... has anyone noticed that on the trailer for next week's episode there is a little part where veronica says "you used me" ?? I wonder what that's all about. i'm thinking its about weevil.

Comment

OMG,OMG,OMG. I am freaking and squeking here. I can't belive I never thought of it before. I orignally said that it could be Weezil, aaron, or Lynn who killed Lilly. And then i thought of Logan as well, for resons i care not to explain except that he went to confornt here about not going to his "Big party" because she was toying with him or somethin' like that.

And now, it just hit me like a ton of bricks, HELLO YOLANDA. She was angry that Lilly would ruin a new chance for her. She went to confront her and tell her that hte Logan kiss was nothing but Lilly would not have it and well you know the rest. Let me just say it. Yolanda accidentally/intentionally pushed her and she hit her head. (I mean do they say how Lilly sustained that injury.) Yolanda did not mean to hurt her, but she did so she ran off. Duncan finds the body and yada yada yada everything unravels from there. This synopsis has been played before. girl confronts popular girl, popular girl ignores her, girl pushes popular girl out of rage.

I mean this OJ character, woould they list it in special guests. I don't htink so. If Lynn were to come back as well they would not list it becuase it would ruin the mystery.

Comment

Umm, maybe I'm forgetting but who the heck is Yolanda??

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎