Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Who Killed Lily Kane Speculation

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if he had found out about Weevil, I don't think he would of killed her... He loved her.

(Mind you, i say that knowing someone who was killed thorugh jealousy - a case of.. If I can't have you, no-one can...)

Still, that doesn't seem like Logan...

Comment

Yeah. I agree. I really don't think it was him.

I stand by my previous comments, it was someone else but no one knows who except for the killer. The Kanes think it was Duncan so they covered it up. I think it was Lynne Echolls or someone else who don't know.

Comment

thats just the problem everything leads to everyone but Logan....Logan is a Lionel, meaning I want to believe he changed, but comeon either he has some weird personality or he is bluffing. from the first episode to the last you can tell a huge change.

Now everyone knows that in the end Veroncia is going to betray someone she loves or something like that.....Logan seems to be the perfect canadite, especially after the latest episode. Second he reads Veronicas computer, and decides to shift the focus back on Duncan, by telling him. then he kiss her, everyone knows love blinds people....well mostly in movies you know

(there is more, but for some strange reason I can't seem to recall them at the moment)

but just incase anyone wants to know I hope its not Logan, his character is actually starting to please me.

by the way has everyone left out Veronica freaky friend, the girl who is currently dating Duncan. ok so shes not freaky, but comeone something must be going on there.

(tilll later....and may this show live forever.)

Comment

You make some really interesting points Mysticlies. I really hope it's not Logan because I love his character and don't want to see him go.

That's why I'm thinking it's someone who isn't a big character. TPTB can do whatever they want but I doubt they'd want to piss off fans by getting rid of a beloved main character. That's part of the reason I don't think Duncan did it.

I'm thinking Lynne or Weevil. Dispensable characters that wouldn't be missed (a lot). I like Weevil okay but he's not my fav and I wouldn't care either way if he left.

*lightbulb* Maybe it was Clarance Wiedman!!!! Okay now I'm just going crazy and throwing out wild ideas but he could easily do it and cover it up. He's the one who was in charge of the cover up actually. Hmm.

Comment

lol it could be Clarance....*blushes* just remind me who Clarance is exactly, I probably know him, but his name slipped my mind?

What if Lilly was a litter-freak and those envio-zealots killed her. Hey if they were willing to chop off Veronica coat, then they probably would have killed Lilly too.

Comment

Clarance is head of security at Kane Software. He's the guy who took pictures of Veronica and sent them to her mom. He scared her mom away and was the one who did the cover up and called in the anonymous tip that got Able Koontz arrested.

My turn,
              What if Lilly was a litter-freak and those envio-zealots killed her.

What? Who? Huh?

Comment

oh ok now I know who Clarance is1 I am just so bad with names.

the envio-zealots, are those enivornment freaks, who were going to cut of the hood of Veronica's coat because it was real leather. You know the episode were the mascots were stolen, and do you get where I am going......

Comment

Ah, that's what I thought but the 'envio-zealots' threw me off.

You're bad with names but you remember envio-zealots?? j/k

Comment

hey what can I say, I live in Canada

Comment

Oh okay then. Enough said.

I just spoke with one of my friends and she said after last week's episode that she doesn't think Duncan did it either. Now she really thought it was him before that but she said it's just too obvious.

Now my mind likes to think of every option so what if Duncan did do it but everyone is just thinking he didn't because they are just pointing at him too much. They're making it so obvious that we think he didn't do it but then he actually did and we're shocked! That's probably totally wrong and I hope it is but I'm just thinking out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by clarkoholic
                        Oh okay then. Enough said.

I just spoke with one of my friends and she said after last week's episode that she doesn't think Duncan did it either. Now she really thought it was him before that but she said it's just too obvious.

Now my mind likes to think of every option so what if Duncan did do it but everyone is just thinking he didn't because they are just pointing at him too much. They're making it so obvious that we think he didn't do it but then he actually did and we're shocked! That's probably totally wrong and I hope it is but I'm just thinking out loud.
                        If they did that, i'd probably be more disappointed in the show, than shocked.

I've come to expect more. - That's why i think they are trying to make it seem like Duncan, until the end, when they are like "haha! it wasn't him, you fools! It was ********!! Mwhahahaha! "

(Note: It may not happen quite like that!)

Comment

But i don't see him going after Lilly for her and Weevil hooking up. I'd see him going after Weevil. Like he went after Chardo with Caitlyn

Originally posted by Mysticlies
                          thats just the problem everything leads to everyone but Logan....Logan is a Lionel, meaning I want to believe he changed, but comeon either he has some weird personality or he is bluffing. from the first episode to the last you can tell a huge change.

Now everyone knows that in the end Veroncia is going to betray someone she loves or something like that.....Logan seems to be the perfect canadite, especially after the latest episode. Second he reads Veronicas computer, and decides to shift the focus back on Duncan, by telling him. then he kiss her, everyone knows love blinds people....well mostly in movies you know

(there is more, but for some strange reason I can't seem to recall them at the moment)

but just incase anyone wants to know I hope its not Logan, his character is actually starting to please me.

by the way has everyone left out Veronica freaky friend, the girl who is currently dating Duncan. ok so shes not freaky, but comeone something must be going on there.

(tilll later....and may this show live forever.)
                          Logan isn't hte only one who things don't lead to. They don't lead to Veronica's parents either. It could have easily been Keith or Lianne too.
                          Last edited by graceofangels; 04-19-2005, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by graceofangels
                            Logan isn't the only one who things don't lead to. They don't lead to Veronica's parents either. It could have easily been Keith or Lianne too.
                            thats true, but Lianne secrecy and running away doesn't really help her case.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticlies
                              thats true, but Lianne secrecy and running away doesn't really help her case.

I know. Does no one else find it a little odd that she felt the need to run a few days later when her husband wasn't sheriff anymore? May be she left cause she felt, if something had pointed her way, her husband could no longer save her from it. Most people just feel it's cause the town suddenly turned against Keith, but if her 17 year old daughter can stick it out...why can't the 30 something year old woman? May be she fled for another reason, other than being on the bad side of her neighbors.

Comment

true she defientenly knows or is hiding something

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎