Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Who Killed Lily Kane Speculation

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Duncan did it. I am sorry but there is too much pointing to him. We have 4 eps left. To me there is now way it will be him. I am worried that it may be Logan. He has an airtight alibi which in murder mysteries means you are guilty as sin. I like Logan adn don't want it to be him.

Comment

I think...(waite for it)Lilly's death was the result of someone in the Echols family. I think that Lynn Echols death is out of guilt or not being able to take knowing the truth anymore, or something. I KNOW it has to be connected though. Maybe Lilly's secret was she was boinking her boyfriends dad! Dun dun dun! No one else has come to this conclusion yet! I think?!?!?

Comment

Well supagrrl! I also had that speculation but did not post it because i became a member today. Anyway I think he might have wanted to scare her because she said she was going to tell, or scare her because he dumped her and she got angry. But it could have been Logan's mom after she found out they were dating. She got angry and upset that her son's girlfriend was sleeping with his father. Or it could have been WEEVIl. WHY

THEY NEVER DATED. It was all his imagination. He came to see her and he accidenatlly killed her after she threatened to leave or something of that sort. He fled and Duncan came home, found LiLLY and held her. This caused blood stains on his uniform. His parents came home and saw Duncan Towering over her body and they probably assumed it was him, so they covered it up. Has anyone Noticed that TRINA might have been at the KANE HOUSE, and she discovered the body as well. It looks like it in the recent Promos.

By the way, I do not believe Veronica was raped. It was probably a cruel joke. Or someone did try to rape her but someone stopped them, maybe Duncan or Logan?

And well for Duncan breaking up with Veronica, it was probably because of his syndrome or he found out that he MIGHT be related to her. Yes, might becuase his parents do not even know the truth.

As well for next seasons cliff-hanger, could it be that neither Keith nor Duncan's dad are the father to our beloved Veronica?

Comment

Everything you just said is what I was pondering as well. I just did not elaborate! You have a very good cliffhanger for the finale! It sounds plausiable IMHO.

Comment

I completely agree, too!

I posted my theory on the previous page but it's pretty similar to what you said. I can't wait to find out the truth because I really believe it's going to be something like that.

Comment

Let me also add something but before you read it does contain a spoiler and my elaboration on that spoiler. Scroll done to read or else just ignore my post
              ^
              ^
              ^
              ^
              ^
              ^
              ^
              ^
              ^
              ^
              ^
              ^
              While in the process of finding Lilly's killer, Veronica suspects the killer is someone from the Echoll's family. Here's the spoiler that has been flying around everywhere, Veronica will betray someone she cares about, my guess Logan. How? My speculation is by suspecting one of his parents. Veronica uses Logan to confirm her suspicions and he finds out in the season finale.

Comment

out of the left field: Duncan found Lily and his parents thought Duncan killed her, so they came up with Abel K to cover Duncan. While in fact Lianne Mars killed Lily; reasoning you ask?->
                Veronica's mother is not 100% sane, she doesn't go along well with Celeste; Perhaps she went there to argue with Celeste but in fact met Lily and things got somehow out of hand e.g.
                And well it would be a unexpected end of season 1! With all kind of repercusions for season 2.
                The counter argument that Jack Kane was with Lianne at the night of the murder is not an 'alibi', because the exact time of her dead is not kwown for sure, so it could have happened before or after her meeting with Jack.

Comment

I have absolutely no idea who did it but it's fun guessing so...

Like so many people have posted already it is possible that Celeste Kane killed Lilly, but not for the reasons that we might think.

[SPOILER]Lilly's death was a case of mistaken identity. Whoever killed her thought she was another blondie that frequented the kane household. (It was posted on another site and I'm not sure if it has been confirmed)[/SPOILER]

Maybe Celeste thought it was veronica and didn't realize it was Lilly until after the fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Knoxy
                    I have absolutely no idea who did it but it's fun guessing so...

Like so many people have posted already it is possible that Celeste Kane killed Lilly, but not for the reasons that we might think.

[SPOILER]Lilly's death was a case of mistaken identity. Whoever killed her thought she was another blondie that frequented the kane household. (It was posted on another site and I'm not sure if it has been confirmed)[/SPOILER]

Maybe Celeste thought it was veronica and didn't realize it was Lilly until after the fact.

I don't truly believe that cause the gash on lilly's head is visible when she's lying on her back, and her face looking up at you. To be hit there, they would have had to at least see her profile. It's on teh side of her forehead. The only way i would see it being a case of mistaken identity, would be if the wound was on the back of her head.

Comment

I'm not a forensic expert so you are probably right. But it would be interesting if it was a case of mistaken identity. We just don't know enough about Lilly to figure out who has the motive.

Comment

The question is, is Logan desperate enough to save himselve that he is willing to kiss Veronica.....*rasies an eyebrow*

Comment

Mysticlies, hmmmmmm... that is an interesting question! I thought it a bit odd that he would go as far as demolishing her vehicle if he thought he could ever care for her. To me the look on his face was a look of desperation, now that I think about it, IMO. He is also most likely using her as well to see what is going on with the case and if it IS possiable for anyone to realize what really happenend. Maybe in the end it is Veronica being used! Tell me what you think!

Comment

See I wouldn't have even thought it was Logan until you two said something about it. He had an "air tight" alibi and hasn't been mentioned as a suspect which leads me to think that it very welll could have been him. It would be a surprise to say the least. It's possible but I don't think it was him. I'm probably biased because I love him! but I really don't think he did it.

I'm beginning to suspect Weevil more too. I'll let you know after tonight. I bet we'll get a lot more info about it. I can't wait!

Comment

I haven't a clue who it is, but im pretty sure it wasn't Logan. I just don't see the motive...

Comment

Maybe he found out about Weevil...

What am I saying?? Logan didn't do it....I hope.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎