Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Who Killed Lily Kane Speculation

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW, well, how can I top all that. I guess after that my post will seem like a let down for most. I've had torn thoughts about what really happened. I've had the idea, though, the last few weeks that it was an 'accident.' This may be a little far fetched but here goes. Lily found out that Lianne and her father were having an affiar, or that they had at one point. That, of course being the secret that she was going to tell Veronica. But since she never got the chance that afternoon to tell veronica that she just planned on calling veronica later that night. What my belief is, is that maybe someone, (like clarence weedman) overheard Lily talking about it to another close friend. Possibly Duncan, Logan or even weevil. He alerts papa kane and lianne and they confront her while mama kane and duncan are out. The confrontation gets heated and lily gets caught in the middle, resulting in her death. Lianne splits and mama kane and son come home.
    Later on, mama kane finds out about the affair and threaten's lianne to get out of neptune and stay far away with those pictures she had taken of veronica. Im really very torn though. I really do think that Lianne, Jake, and mama kane have something to do with it. It kills me to think that Duncan would have anything to do with lily's death. And I really do think it was against his will or better judgment to break uo w/ veronica. The way he look's at her, there's something there. And i really believe that she is Keith's biological daughter. Sure, she kinda look's like Jake, but if you look at her really well, she has elements of both keith and jake.

I was also thinking, that maybe given Logans anger problems, maybe he did it. Yeah, i know he loved her, but he also seems like a VERY jealous person. it's not like this would be the first case of jealousy ending in death. He could have been tipped off by someone that Lily was cheating on him, went over to her house to confront her and the argument got EXTREMLY heated.
    There's just something about Logan that doesn't add up. he always seems to be somewhere else. I do believe that he loved lily, but maybe so much that he couldn't stand seeing her happy with someone else. Why he doesn't fess up? Afraid of losing his best friend, his status, the very few moments of attention he gets from his father? There's no right answer.

Well, for know, it's still just a farfetched idea. Gotta run.

- - -09'er_girl- - -

Comment

I'm convinced after seeing the Wrath of Con epi, that one of Lily's parents killed her. It seemed like her mother was happier that she was dead at the memorial.

Comment

I think that it's Duncan who killed Lily. I had my feelings about him doing it before but now after the last episode Mars vs Mars where you found out he's an epileptic and when he goes into episodes he can become violent and extremely strong and then black out for hours to days. Definitely Duncan Kane. It was an accident of course but i think he went into one of his episodes when Lily was around and he ended up becoming violent due to the epilepsy.

Comment

Yeah, that makes since. But if that was true, would they have to cover it up? I mean, he didn't murder lilly, it was an accident during one of his episodes.

Comment

I think they would cover it up. Cause one he can't remember it. Why would they force their son to remember that he killed his own sister? If he's already on meds for his sister dying, imagine what it would do to him if he found he's the one who had killed her.

It's wouldn't matter if it was an accident or not. The fact is he still would have killed her. Imagine what it would be like at school for him. He would be ostracized. People would be scared to be around in fear of another episode. There would be constant whispers behind his back. He'd lose everyone.

Plus there'd be this HUGE blemish on the Kane reputation. You see in the episodes how they react to Lily through Veronica's memories. How do you think they would deal with everyone finding out that their son is an accidental killer but a killer none the less?

Comment

I think Mommy Sneerist (Celeste) killed her in a heated discussion (possibly about weevil?), but she told Jake that Donut did it in one of his fits so that Jake could have his henchmen clean it up for them. I mean, I can't see the premise of the show (Keith's accusations) being completely wrong. And in the same note, I can't see TPTB not throwing us a curveball with 7 episodes left.

Also, we've seen that she's the one who 'feeds' Donut his meds, so she could have slipped him something.

Comment

ORIGANLY POSTED BY mifune ----->("The key to Lilly's murder is not who killed her, but who is covering up for the death (which I think was accidental) and most importantly, why the coverup took place.")

I really like this Idea! What if the kane family had nothing to do with Lilly's murder. After Duncan has one of his episodes he walks out back to get some air and finds Lilly's Body. He assumes that he killed her during his episode and calls his parents in a panick. His parents are already faced with the loss of one child, do not want to lose another. So they coverup for Duncan and inadvertently ruin any chance for the police to find the real killer....who could be anyone!

Comment

If you're looking at it that way, i'd have to go with. Duncan had one of his episodes in the house and Lily was by the pool. She heard duncan throw something *which can happen with people with his disorder* and she ran to see what happened. Since she was by the pool. she fell and his her head. When Duncan came out of his episode, he saw lily and everyone assumed he did it while he had his episode. The killer being no one.

Comment

you know... i think this is the most far fetched idea yet.... but i for one think that it was...... Lianne Mars.

I can't see the motive... yet. but her and Jake were lovers. Maybe still were. but something happened and Lianne killed her. Maybe accidently. Jake threatens Veronica for payback.... but can't do it. Too much bloodshed. So does the next best thing. Makes lianne leave town. Take everything she loves away from her. Just as it was done to him. See Jake still loves her somewhere and can't kill her....

so thats my far out idea.... but who knows the real truth. Soon it will be revealed.....

Comment

Originally posted by snarkypixie
                      Here's my theory, which I've posted at TV.come: I think it's Mama Kane, and Abel Koontz is on death row for her.

......I also think that Abel Koontz had a relationship with Mama Kane (whether sexual, friendship, or just an unhealthy obsession, I'm not sure) and the reason he took blame for the murder is that he didn't want his precious Celeste to go to prison for what she'll probably claim as an accident, so he got Celeste to bring him items that would link him to the Lilly and her death (i.e. the shoes which Celeste wasn't smart enough to realize that they might have been photographed in the room when police were investigating the murder). The reason Koontz told Veronica that Jake was her father was maybe because he wanted to throw her off her axis so she wouldn't think as clearly with the investigation, plus he probably hates Jake Kane and by extension Lianne so would use the piece of information of Lianne's constant visits to Kane Software as ammo......
                      It is possible that Abel and Celeste's relationship is more complicated than that. I would venture to say The two of them have been carrying on a long and mutually consentual affair - the product of which is Lilly. I'll bet *that* is the secret Lilly was going to reveal to Veronica before she was killed. So Mama Kane terminated the living evidence of here infidelity before it can be publicly revealed (maybe to avoid the enforcement of a pre-nuptual agreement or something). Abel took the fall because, as we now know, he is dying, and with his daughter Lilly dead.... (maybe also because Celeste is pissed at him for giving her VD or something....../*crickets*/......what? not funny?) Jake took part in the coverup because revelations of such extra-marital shinanigans involving the top brass of Kane software could destablize his company. He quietly arranged for Abel's remaining family to be taken care of, and sweapt everything else under the rug.

I would further venture to say Leanne Mars, either knew or found out later the truth about Lilly's conception and murder. Out of fear that she would make good on her promise and replace the dead Lilly with Veronica as Kane's daughter, the Kane's took measures to silence her.

Comment

I don't know for sure who killed Lily, but I definitely think that theKanes have something to do with covering it up. At the moment I'm kinda of leaning towards Duncan (in a violent spell I don't think i was something he could help)

However, I would not rule out that someone else killed Lily, Duncan found her, and blanked out and The Kanes (thinking Duncan killed her) purposed an elaborate cover up...

I guess we'll find out in a few weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by graceofangels
                          I think that it's Duncan who killed Lily. I had my feelings about him doing it before but now after the last episode Mars vs Mars where you found out he's an epileptic and when he goes into episodes he can become violent and extremely strong and then black out for hours to days. Definitely Duncan Kane. It was an accident of course but i think he went into one of his episodes when Lily was around and he ended up becoming violent due to the epilepsy.
                          It had been revealed in the last episode, #17, "Kanes and Abel's" that it had been Duncan Kane. He didn't do it on purpose, but by accident due to his epilepsy.

Comment

I haven't read through all of the theories so I don't know if this has been said before but here goes anyway.

It's been made very obvious that the killer is non other than Duncan. His epileptic episodes, blackouts, blood on soccer uniform, etc.

So here's my theory, Duncan didn't do it. Lilly was killed by someone, possibly not one of our known suspects. The killer flees and Ducan comes home from soccer practice and found Lilly dead. He drops to his knees or touches her or something of the sort to cause blood to get on his uniform. The Kane parents come home and find Duncan over a dead Lilly and he's covered in blood. They of course think it's him because of his past episodes of violence (i.e. choking his dad, as Logan told us). Duncan is in a panicked/shocked state and can't remember what happened. Can't remember if he found her or actually killed her. So the Kane's throw this ellaborate cover up because they can't loose another child and they of course don't think he did it on purpose. Duncan has blocked out several days (as he told the counselor) so he doesn't remember anything other than what he's been told happened and his parent's now have Able Koontz as the fall man.

This senario gives TPTB the shock value they're going to want when the reveal the real killer because everyone will be expecting it to be Duncan. Duncan can remain on the show without having to go to prison (well, he's probably go to an institution because of his illness). The actual killer will probably be someone we know but isn't one you'd expect. One wild idea I have is that it could be Lynne Echolls (remember, this is one of my WILD ideas). Perhaps she went to visit Lilly to discuss something involving Logan and things escalated into an arguement and she accidently killed her. Leaves...blah blah...a year later takes the opportunity of having horrible family problems to either fake her death and/or kill herself. (I know she's supposed to be dead but hey...Logan's theory isn't that far off and she could very well be alive somewhere in hiding.)

Now I realize that this is one crazy idea and it's probably not true at all but hey...this is the sepculation section!

So if the Lynne theory is way too off...Any thoughts on the first part of my theory?
                            Last edited by clarkoholic; 04-07-2005, 10:19 AM.

Comment

I think the deputy did it...Veronica's boyfriend...I'm not sure why but he seems very suspicious to me.

Comment

I think Mrs Kane did it. That would be a great plot twist because who would think she would kill her own daughter. It has to be someone. I think the no one theory would be a let down and I think the writers are too smart for that. I so love this show!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎