This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

which would be nice?

would anybody b interested?
    Last edited by Clark&lana4eva; 09-17-2005, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark&lana4eva
      can someone please make a clana vid of because of you by kelly clarkson? please and thank you
      I wiil see if I can come up with something

Comment

cool thanx

Comment

I asked ProudPenny
          To sticky this at the top of the thread and she said that it was a good Idea and was going to do it ,so that all who request vids and those who are looking for ideas and songs could find them
          easily.

Maybe she forgot or hasen't had a chance to do so yet,
          but if any one else thinks this is a good idea please ask nicely
          to ProudPenny.

thank you
          Larryvw1

Thank you ProudPenny for doing this
          Last edited by larryvw1; 09-26-2005, 02:52 AM.

Comment

i think it'd be awesome if someone would make a video with ashlee simpson's -boyfriend , with the clark , lana, chloe triangle (yeah, lana to chloe) lol.. Chloe she didn't steal ur boyfriend. .. lol
            would someone fill that request for me ?

Comment

I have a vid req!!

Could someone make a Chlark vid where Clark was with Lana but see's Chloe and would rather be with her.. using the song Don't Yah by the Pussy Cat Dolls.. I think that would be funny...

If you want any scene pm me for scene ideas if you need them.....

Thanks....

Comment

Originally posted by Clark&lana4eva
                can someone please make a clana vid of because of you by kelly clarkson? please and thank you
                It will be ready this weekend

Its time for some Clana

Comment

thanx ive been trying to get someone to do it ive posted it 2x already. i heard the song and couldnt stop thinking how it has to do w/ a clana relationship thanx soo much

Comment

I wanna jump on the Gavin DeGraw bandwagon...how bout the song "I don't wanna be". One of my favorites.

Comment

I'd like to see Clark dancin to Ice, Ice, Baby...by Vanilla Ice..

Comment

LoveIsEnough made a Gavin Degraw "Follow Through" Chlex video..its awesome..you just have to search for it because it was posted a while back

Comment

I didn't see this thread before when I originally posted this but it's ok as some of it has changed.

I was wondering if someone could make me a video for my fic? It's called Disillusioned Perception. Here's the general plot:

Lex decides to take down Lionel and seeks Clarks help. What he doesn't know is that the whole time, Clark is plot to take down Lex. Lex and Chloe are working at the mansion when shots are fired and Chloe's car gets blown up. They discover that Clark's behind it during a conversation with Lionel, leaving both devastated, and they vow to stick together in a fight for their lives. Clark has managed to turn the entire town, including Gabe, against Lex and Chloe and try to kill them both. With Jonathan, Martha and Lionel as their only allies, they have to try to fight to bring down Clark in a battle that will either make or break them.

I want the song: You Can't Take Me by Bryan Adams (which I will be glad to send to whoever takes this request.)

I don't care what clips are used as long as they work with the plot. Unfortainately I don't have the equipment to cap them myself or I would.

I would really appreciate it! Thanks guys Please PM me if interested.

Comment

thanx so much for the kellt clarkson vid it was really great

Comment

Could someone make a Clana vid to Bon Jovi Livin' In Sin and try to link the scenes with the lyrics, i.e doing the deed Please.

Comment

A Red K Clark video set to Rob Zombie's Feel so Good, any takers?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎