Best Lex Quotes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lex : "In fact when we first met, you inspired me.. All I ever wanted was to be your friend but, you turned your back on me"

Clark : "So you're the person you are today because of me.. I tried to be your friend, Lex.. But all you care about is power & control.."

Lex : "This is Smallville!! Meteor freaks, alien ship, cryptic symbols.. This treads are real, someone has to take control, someone has to protect the world!"

I love this whole scene in Season 7.

Comment

• Lex: The world between these glossy covers was…reassuring. You knew who the heroes and villains were. When you grow up, you learn that not everything’s black and white.
      Ryan: So now all you see is shades of grey?
      Lex: Ryan, real life is not a comic book. Sometimes you have to get your hands dirty, make compromises.
      Ryan: That’s what your father told you. That doesn’t mean it’s right. - Ryan

You see, Ryan, in life the road to darkness is a journey, not a light switch. - Ryan

And with that, I'd like to take this with me as my last impression on a show and character that once effin kicked ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheChemist67
        Lex has so many great quotes in the show. what is everyone's favorite?

My favorite (from the episode "hug"):

clark- It's still strange to think that him and rickman were once best friends. Think we'll ever end up like that?

Lex- Trust me clark, our friendship is gonna be the stuff of legend.
        This has to top all.

Probably the most ironic comment about a most iconic relationship.

Comment

• Originally posted by j-peezy
          "I AM the villian of this story!"

Gives me goose bumps every time.

M.R., you're the best LEX ever.

I agree

Comment

• Bart: I want a lawyer
            Lex: And I want a ponytail. Disappointment abounds. (Justice)

Lex: Hello Clark. Can't say I love what you've done with the place.
            Clark: Lex.
            Lex: You still say it the same way. Astonishment, mixed with a hint of dread, yet ... with a hopeful finish.
            Clark: You're alive.
            Lex: Seems my father had a .... (looks down at hand in leather glove) change of heart. (Finale)

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎