Lost - Original KryptonSite Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost is awesome! I'm hooked! The twists and turns really keep up the pace, but like with Alias, we may not get all the pay-offs.

It was great seeing Matthew Fox again - my, he's aged well. Why don't the doctors I meet look like that? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Aslan
      ABC finally realized that they cannot get ratings off of the umpteenth year of The Bachelor. Reality shows suck, and should go away, so that we can get back to good shows like Smallville, Lost, Desperate Housewives, and others.

I have been watching Lost. I didn't see the pilot, but I have watched a couple of the others. I am sorry that it is in competition with Smallville, but that is how it always goes.

When "ED" used to be on air, it was on the same time as Smallville....last year. I liked it a lot too.

It is good to hear, Miss Wendy, that Smallville is not really suffering too badly on accound of Lost. I hope it stays that way. I am also hoping that moving the Mountain to Sundays will help Smallville.

Too bad they don't switch Smallville back to Tuesday night like it used to be, so that it would not really have any competition. I guess the WB figures that Smallville has a much better chance against Lost than does One Tree Hill. (BTW, One Tree HIll is the only other WB show I watch.)

i absolutely agree with you....move it back to tuesday at 8 and the only thing that's probably competing against it is 24. the wednesday nite line up at 8 is for all the high rollers. lost, top model, american idol, etc.

Comment

Another great episode last night

Comment

I can't believe Jack didn't pick up on Kate's flirting

They're keeping up with the twists for each other, which is cool. I love how they keep leading up to something until near the end of an episode and then hit you with it (I was going "Oh my god! She speak's English!!").

I don't know if this means anything, but they haven't heard the monster since Locke saw/met it.

Comment

i liked how the the draugie give up his drags on his own, he could have held on to them till it was all gone, but he didn't.

i That was so cool that she could speck english, he was so suprised.

Comment

Why cant that Korean guy speak English

Comment

because i think she learned engish before she was going to leave, she was most likely going to a english specking coulty.

Comment

This show got better again with this last weeks episode. The one before with the whole ghost thing kinda made me think they were gonna go in a weird direction with it, but they turned it around again for now atleast. Can't wait til this weeks episode.

Comment

Yeah, I was not liking the ghost thing....I thought they were just going off the deep end with that one.

They brought it back in pretty good though.

I am interested to see if the Doc will realize that Evangaline Lily(Kate?) wants him to come to her on the beach.

I don't want her to hook up with the cowboy though.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Windy
                      Smallville is actually not doing that badly against Lost. Its ratings have dipped about 13%, but the WB is experiencing an average ofa 10% decrease in ratings overall, excepting One Tree Hill, which, lacking competition in 24 which won't debut until January, has seen an increase of 56%.
                      Actually, from my understanding, FOX has moved "24" to Monday night (for the start of the new season in Jan '05). So the general sentiments on this message thread to move "Smallville" Tuesday might be a good idea.

The Stranger

Comment

I agree! Wednesdays are so brutal. And whats on Tuesday? Scrubs? That isn't to hard too go against.

Comment

i loved lost tonight, and hated smallville's episode so odd. Anyway poor drugie, I ready like him, loved how he over came the addickion

Comment

so, who do you guys think hit sayid over the head??? i don't think it could be sawyer cuz it's impossible for him to signal the flair and be able to get there and club him one.

i predict that it could be the old guy. i mean he was paralyzed until he reached the islands, therefore he would refuse to leave. he's living out his dream to be able to hunt and walk.

Comment

i thought it was make be convik guy but you could be right

Comment

the french girl!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎