X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW!

That limbo thing sounds freaky

Comment

I just watched the re-airing of Lost and it was really interesting in the end. That one guy with the gun was hilarious when he shot the polar bear, and the lady asked "Where did that come from?" and he said "Bear Village (sarchastically), how should I know!? I was cracking up.

Comment

I watched Lost, but I watched in on a canadian chennal, so I wouldn't hurt Smallville rating, hey every little bit helps, and it was o.k, Nothing different from every other plane chashed on a island in the middle of know where shpw I've even seen, I just watched it because i hear the guy from the LOTR was on it and that the guy off of Smallville was on it. All in all it was that great, and I may watch it again if there is nothing else on t.v.

Comment

I am afraid if Smallville dishes out the same stuff that it has so far this season there will be quite a few Smallville fans crossing over to see Lost. I haven't seen Lost yet. But am interested because of the guy who created it (JJ Abrams) also created Alias (another of my favorite shows).
          When did they repeat the season opener for Lost?
          And how could someone see the season opener monthes ago unless they worked on the show in some way???

Comment

Did anyone see adam in the show i did i was suprised.

Comment

Lost is a great show!

Comment

Lost is sooooooooooo freakin' good!! I love it.

Comment

Yeah i liked it

it was rocking

Comment

I'm hooked on the show, but it's definately a 24-style series. Each ep just builds the tension and suspense instead of having its own resolution, which is addictive but frustrating. I want to know what the monster is *now* instead of in 10 episodes time!

I wonder how they're going to go past the first season though. Keeping the people on the island doesn't seem that likely, but having a whole new group of characters isn't likely either because people become attached to the existing ones. I'm thinking maybe 5-10 survivors will be rescued in the finale, then their rescue ship/plane will crash in the season two opener

Comment

the irony of geting rescued then have the plane crash is so funny and bad for them.

Comment

This is some damned good tv. IM telling you they are going to give SV a run for their money.

Comment

Yeah, unfortunately. I usually go to church on Wednesday nights so I tape both shows on two vcrs. I am a big enough SV fan to recognize the names of many of the guest stars like Adam (Ian Somerhalder) so when I saw his name I was surprised but I knew to look for him. His character on Lost is named Boone and is the blonde person that speaks French's sister.

Comment

For those who watch the show, who do you like the best out of all the characters?

Comment

I like Jack, Kate and Sayid, cause they're taking charge. Sawyer is growing on me though. And I like the pregnant woman, cause she's an Aussie

Comment

The writing on this show makes Smallville look like a bad cartoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎