Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost - Original KryptonSite Thread

This TV show looks absolutely AWESOME!!!!

yeah... but it's up against Smallville

Comment

Originally posted by Disco
      yeah... but it's up against Smallville
      Exactly.

My first two thoughts after seeing a promotion for Lost:

Damn, that looks good.

Damn, Smallville is screwed.

Comment

Lost has been hailed as being the next "24" and critics have been raving about it. Enertainment Weekly called Lost the fall's best new drama, and the pilot alone had a budget of 10 million bucks.

Smallville will be no match for Lost. That does not mean I think Lost will be a better show than Smallville. I don't. It's just that Lost has gotten so much more attention than Smallville, and been built up better.

My mom loves Smallville and wants to see Lost as well. I am getting her to watch Smallville live and tape Lost, so I am doing my part.

Comment

So did anyone actually watch Lost??

Was it as good as everyone said it was going to be? When a show is usually hyped up as much as Lost was, it tends not to live up to expectations. But it had so much critical acclaim behind it, it makes you wonder if Lost will actually live up to the hype.

Comment

I saw someone talk about it. They didn't like it much.

Comment

I watched it and I really liked it! I'm not sure how it can last very long though. I mean, they're on an island, the writers are gonna run out of storylines after a while.

Comment

I saw Lost a few months ago before I even knew what it was about and I thought it was great.

Comment

[SPOILER] Well for those of you that want to know, I just watched the first episode of lost and was VERY impressed. It is more like a movie than a TV show. I hate to say this, but I think smallville has some competition. I agree with what has been said, this show is not better, just different. First off, it is about a group of people that survive an airliner crash on a remote island. If that is not bad enough, they keep hearing this rumbling in the jungle, but the show never shows what makes the noise. Finally this doctor and a couple of other people decide to go look for the tranciever that could transmit a signal out to civilization....but when they find the cocpit part of the plane, they discover the pilot alive and he tells them they hit turbulance and were blown 1,000 miles off course, so the search parties are looking for them in the wrong place! Then while they are still in the cocpit, they hear the rumbling and it is just outside of the cocpit....the pilot sticks his head out to see what is making the noise and is dragged kicking and screaming through the cocpit window.....then blood splatters on the window. The three get out of the cocpit and run, later to find the pilot in a tree all bloody and about thirty feet in the air! I sure do HOPE this isn't another jurrassic park theme![/SPOILER]

Originally posted by zanos
                  I saw Lost a few months ago before I even knew what it was about and I thought it was great.

How could you see it a few months ago, when this was supposed to be the first time it aired on television???
                  Last edited by webe123; 09-24-2004, 03:14 AM.

Comment

I enjoyed it. It was not an incredible show, as some of the hype would lead you to believe, but it was quite good. One of my only complaints is that at times it seemed too much like an adults version of Lord of the Flies.

PS: It seems like an eternity since I read Lord of the Flies, so maybe I'm just being silly.

Comment

It was great.
                      I begin watching smallville but when the second Lana came on i switch to lost.

Comment

I watched it a few weeks back but anyhows

I thought it was really good

Comment

i saw it. What most reviewers are thinking is:

A- these people's mines are manifesting the things that are happening to them on the island.

B- the survivors are actually in limbo, and that the dead are the ones that have moved on to heaven or hell.

ton of more theories also.

Comment

saw bits and pieces, was looking for ian somerhalder(ADAM)

Comment

Originally posted by Piiike
                              i saw it. What most reviewers are thinking is:

A- these people's mines are manifesting the things that are happening to them on the island.

B- the survivors are actually in limbo, and that the dead are the ones that have moved on to heaven or hell.

ton of more theories also.
                              Those theories sound interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎