Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S&L #1.2 "Heritage" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucky Clark, gets to get away from the party.

Comment

It sounds like Lois is about to quite the Daily Planet and start her own newspaper...hope she’s more successful than Iris on The Flash.

Comment

Master Chief is pissed....

Comment

This dialogue about "leaving a place you loved" got me all emotional.

Comment

Is Rory Gilmore running the newspaper?

Comment

I knew it! It’s not Lois’ own newspaper but, same difference.

Comment

Holy Injustice Snyder Cut, Batman!

Comment

Whelp! Now we know why this Luthor wants Clark dead...and he’s going to recruit General Lane in his pursuit.

Comment

I wonder if this season will build to Superman Vs. Injustice Superman.

Comment

Dusting off this old account to say I really enjoyed this episode and the series so far. It was a well rounded, well balanced hour of television. I'm especially interested in the Lois storyline moving forward. I grinned so hard when Lois stood up at the council meeting to question Edge, it was the moment I was waiting for. And I liked her talk with Lana's husband at the BBQ. I thought it showed that he's the kind of person who that has strong beliefs but may have an open mind. He still seems like a jerk, but someone who wants what's best for his family and his town. So far so good with Superman and Lois so far!

Comment

Originally posted by God-Man
                        Dusting off this old account to say I really enjoyed this episode and the series so far. It was a well rounded, well balanced hour of television. I'm especially interested in the Lois storyline moving forward. I grinned so hard when Lois stood up at the council meeting to question Edge, it was the moment I was waiting for. And I liked her talk with Lana's husband at the BBQ. I thought it showed that he's the kind of person who that has strong beliefs but may have an open mind. He still seems like a jerk, but someone who wants what's best for his family and his town. So far so good with Superman and Lois so far!
                        Welcome back! I'm glad to see so many old faces returning. And great insights - I think you are right on many things.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                          Haha are we going to have to make a "Superman Knockdown Count" to compete with the "Where the hell is Shelby?" posts from Smallville's past?
                          haaa do it!! LOL

Comment

Loved the episode almost as much as the first one. Couldn't watch it live, so I'm commenting now. I really enjoyed the family element. Jordan feeling down about not being like Clark was disheartening, but I have a feeling he'll get more powers as time goes on. Just not as powerful as Superman since well he is half-human. Anywho, I now understand why this Luthor wants Clark dead. I really hope he doesn't rope Sam into his craziness, but it will probably happen.

Overall, this was a great episode and I'm looking forward to the next one

Comment

"An hour?" "Tops" cracked me up. My husband and I have had the exchange nuuuuumerous times.

Comment

Originally posted by brysenji
                                "An hour?" "Tops" cracked me up. My husband and I have had the exchange nuuuuumerous times.
                                I love how in sync Lois and Clark are.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎