Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S&L #1.2 "Heritage" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this show. After watching this episode, I had a strong urge to rewatch it. I love the family's dynamic. a lot of the reviews I've come across talked about how "lived in" in feels whether it's the chemistry between Lois and Clark, or the farm.I also love the two boys, like day and night, they bicker and love one another so strongly like good siblings. I know many have not taken to Jordan's mood swings but I accept the show's explanation for it. I love how all the emotional beats feel natural, like i this episode we saw Jon struggling and how it was addressed, though I don't think it's the last time. It's a family drama after all, with Superman action added for spice.

Comment

I am loving just how real this show feels. It feels like a real family. It has thus far avoided some of the biggest complaints I've had about live action series for Superman for awhile. It's not going over the top and slapping everyone across the face with over exaggerated problems in an attempt to look real. It's also given Superman problems and drama, without somehow tarnishing the character. Superman's failures aren't moral failures on his end. His problems are the natural extension of who he is. If this show keeps this up, it will end up my favorite Superman show.

Comment

Originally posted by HalJordan4184
        I am loving just how real this show feels. It feels like a real family. It has thus far avoided some of the biggest complaints I've had about live action series for Superman for awhile. It's not going over the top and slapping everyone across the face with over exaggerated problems in an attempt to look real. It's also given Superman problems and drama, without somehow tarnishing the character. Superman's failures aren't moral failures on his end. His problems are the natural extension of who he is. If this show keeps this up, it will end up my favorite Superman show.
        yeah, so far there seems to be an acknowledgment that while Superman has extraordinary problems, he also has real-world, ordinary challenges.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎