No announcement yet.

Lois Lane in Superman & Lois Season 1

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lois Lane in Superman & Lois Season 1

What does everybody hope to see from Lois Lane on this series?

First off, I've gotta say that I'm SO GLAD Bitsie Tulloch is getting good material now. She didn't have a lot to work with in the crossovers and Amy Adams has shown us that it's possible to have a great actress playing Lois but stuck with bad material.. so... I'm glad we're moving on from that.

I feel like the Morgan Edge investigations will mostly involve Lois, and then at some point in the season her story and Superman's will collide.

I think that's a reasonable assumption, given what we've seen so far. I missed out on the Crisis crossover, so my main exposure to this version of Lois has been the Pilot...but I've liked what's been shown so far.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
      I feel like the Morgan Edge investigations will mostly involve Lois, and then at some point in the season her story and Superman's will collide.
      I'm curious to see what they do with her job at the Planet. I have no clue where this world's Smallville is located to this world's Metropolis. Is a commute possible? Will she quit? Will she live in Metropolis for half a week and then come home on the weekends?

But yes, the Edge investigations will be her part in the story I think

Comment

Is there any indication that Intergang will pop up? I’m guessing that Darkseid and his minions will not be showing up.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
          I'm curious to see what they do with her job at the Planet. I have no clue where this world's Smallville is located to this world's Metropolis. Is a commute possible? Will she quit? Will she live in Metropolis for half a week and then come home on the weekends?

But yes, the Edge investigations will be her part in the story I think
          We know now that she did indeed quit the Planet. Though I do wonder if she'll go back once Edge is out of the way.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎